Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Red banned for retaliating against a mod\'s actions.

Started by Nero, October 16, 2009, 09:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nero

Red has been banned for 7 days for violations of rules 2 and 20.
If you disagree with a moderator's actions, you must contact me or Susan instead of staging a public protest.

Post Merge: October 16, 2009, 09:31:46 PM

Apologies go a long way on this site...
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

axlred66

Quote from: Nero on October 16, 2009, 09:11:08 PM
Red has been banned for 7 days for violations of rules 2 and 20.
If you disagree with a moderator's actions, you must contact me or Susan instead of staging a public protest.

Post Merge: October 16, 2009, 09:31:46 PM

Apologies go a long way on this site...

I have a question:  why was my 'ban' written down here and no one else's?
I'm afraid to type anymore.  This alone is bound to get me banned again, just for asking a question.
I'm scared.
I won't be disagreeing  or "retaliating" anytime.  You all got me scared out of my wits.  I'm afraid to click the post button.  So please don't ban me again, I just wanted to know why, that's all.
  •  

Susan ✅

Only one account is allowed per person on this site. Please limit yourself to using only one name.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources
—
Help support this website and our community by Donating 🔗 [Link: paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson/] or Subscribing!
  •