Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Now I'm really alone

Started by Arch, July 10, 2011, 04:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arch

I just put my boycat to sleep today. He went downhill so fast. It was the right thing to do, but it was so, so hard.

He got me through so much. Depression, coming out, HRT, surgery. The breakup. Moving to a new neighborhood. Starting over.

I was so grateful for him every day. I know that's the best I could do--love him and appreciate him and never take him for granted.

But now I don't know what I'll do without him.
"The hammer is my penis." --Captain Hammer

"When all you have is a hammer . . ." --Anonymous carpenter
  •  

Centcomm01

im so sorry .. i really am losing a friend like that is hard .. they may be small and furry and not be able to speak english ,. but they love with all there hearts .. they dont judge . they dont argue they dont tell you your stupid they just adore you .. and you take care of them the pain eases with time for you and him here ...

Bast, Sekhmet, we give you back your child.
                                                                                Noble, regal, honorable cat.
                                                                        Watch over her, and guide her on her way
                                                                                      to the spirit world.
                                                                           May she be blessed in your names,
                                                                              and hunt ever after beside you.
  •  

Amazon D

I too am sorry for you. I have 4 lil boy cats just starting to eat whole food. I need to get them going soon because its wild here and well there are too many cats as it is.. I iwsh we were closer
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

Arch

Today somebody pointed out how amazing it is that we bond across species barriers. I think it's nice to have someone to worship when I get home, and he never complained that I was laying it on too thick.

I've never had a kitten. Only adult strays that I took in. Maybe someday...
"The hammer is my penis." --Captain Hammer

"When all you have is a hammer . . ." --Anonymous carpenter
  •  

LordKAT

Some days I think we are the strays and they take us in. I understand your pain.
  •  

heatherrose

My heart hurts for your loss, I understand.

"I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you,
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?" - Fred Rogers
  •  

V M

Pets are more than that, they are family... It hurts when a loved one is lost  :'(  I feel you dude

Hugs

- Virginia
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cindy

Love Arch,

I lost both of my dogs, in a week. Keep cool. Let yourself calm down

Then get a stray :-*
Cindy
  •  

Julie Marie

Sorry to hear about that Arch.  I can relate.  I had an Alaskan Malamute that stuck by me during the Great Family Exodus, you know, when word gets out you're trans and...  He passed away a few years ago.  I was surprised to find myself crying.  I had no idea how much I loved that dog.

Maybe another cat?  Whatever happens I wish you all the best.
When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.
  •  

gennee

You have my condolences, Arch.                        GEnnee
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •