Goose - Rainbow lorikeet
Pippin - Scaly breasted lorikeet
Muffin Pants - cat
Maus - cat
Minny - cat

<3 goose is my best friend ^_^

•  

Lee

My cat's name is Fuzzy.  She kind of ended up with it by accident after she got used to me calling her "fuzzball" and "fuzzy thing" while we were deciding on a name.
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

Ash

My two cats- Luna and Gemini (gem for short).

Three dogs- Blue a golden retriever, Finn a border collie, and teddy a jack russel.

Six horses- Moose, Luca, Frankie, Jasper, Willow and Fudge.
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: Ash on April 14, 2012, 02:58:57 AM
My two cats- Luna and Gemini (gem for short).

Three dogs- Blue a golden retriever, Finn a border collie, and teddy a jack russel.

Six horses- Moose, Luca, Frankie, Jasper, Willow and Fudge.

I had a cat named Luna....she broke my PS2, chewed through my toy fishing rod and phone charger, gave me more kittens lol but she was cute
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Felix

Quote from: Lee on April 14, 2012, 02:44:57 AM
My cat's name is Fuzzy.  She kind of ended up with it by accident after she got used to me calling her "fuzzball" and "fuzzy thing" while we were deciding on a name.
A friend of mine had a cat that was like a family member named "Fuzzbutt."
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Michelle G

Meet "Frank Bullitt" named after Steve McQueens character in the movie "Bullitt"  because he was known as "one cool cat" :)

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

MyKa

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.....J.Dean
  •  

Felix

Quote from: Liam Erik on April 15, 2012, 09:52:42 PM
I have Snick, Tillie, Marius, Mardi, Dandy, Carlee, Maggie, Shadey, Soir, Noor, Annie, Nellie, Seeley, Ezra, Mosey, Obie, Finn, and Judd.  Planning to add Rainey and possibly Gracie.
I want to hug every single one of them. God I miss having mammals around. I just got all the spider jars off my bed.
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

Sea-Sam

Coma and Simon. Cats. And yes, they both fit their names.   

simon or psyman = Psychotic (klepto)Maniac.  haha... yeah... he's really outgoing too. He likes everyone.

coma is a lazy fart that sleeps a lot. He even sleeps outside.. I think. I don't know for sure, I can never find him. xD  Originally named Coma because when he was a kitten, he was sleeping with his eyes open, and he wasn't moving.

They don't get along when Simon is hyper. lol.  But when they sleep, they like sleeping together.
  •  

crazyflower

I have a grey long haired cat that I call Fluffy Kitty. Sometimes she looks quite chubby because she is so furry.
  •  

Shang

I have a lot of pets so here's a list:

Dog:  Harley Quinn
Rabbit:  Gumdrop
Fish:
- Tetra 1
- Tetra 2
- Tetra 3
- Tetra 4
- Tetra 5
- Molly
- Jacque 1
- Jacque 2
Hermit Crabs:
- Viktor
- Harry
- Ron
- Lupin
- Tonks
- Norbert
- Cedric
- Pig
- Fred
- George
- Katniss
- Peeta
- X
- Spunky
- Anubis
- Sekhmet

I can tell almost all of the hermit crabs apart.  I plan on getting detailed pictures of each one so I can watch them through their molts.
  •  

paula otto

I have four cats.

1) Name: Panda, "Breed": Domestic Long Hair, Color: Black and white,
2) Name: Momma Cat ( she had, over, 25 kittens, before, I could get her spayed. Yes, I did, finally, many years ago. I re-homed, all, but one of her offspring), "Breed": Domestic Short Hair, Color: Tabby and White.
3) Name: Shadow (Momma cats, biological daughter), "Breed": Domestic Short Hair, Color: Tabby and White.
4) Name: Loki, Breed: F3 Savannah cat, Color: Nonstandard, he is Red Spotted.

I will add picture's, when, allowed. Where should I post, kitty photo's anyway?
  •  

V M

'Where should I post, kitty photo's anyway?'

The 'Pet picture thread!' tends to be a popular place for that  :)

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,57825.260.html
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

JayKyle

I have one cat whose name sort of became the combination of three peoples desires ^^'

Bootsie Leorenzo Starscream
Being me is the way it should be.
God made me this way so get used to it XD
Black is a freaking rainbow >.<
  •  

CryssL

I have a pixie bob cat named Daisy.
  •  

paula otto

Quote from: Cryss on May 31, 2012, 12:19:41 AM
I have a pixie bob cat named Daisy.

I would love to see photo's of your Pixie Bob. Could you possibly, post picture's, on this thread https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,57825.280.html?. Thank you, in advance.

Quote from: Andy8715 on May 24, 2012, 03:22:17 AM
Apollo: black male cat, 11 years old, missing one eye.
Lily: black female cat, 8 years old, lapcat.

I LOVE, the name Apollo, for a black cat. I also, really like, the name Lilly too. Also, thank you, for adopting/rescuing/getting black cats!!
  •  

CryssL

Quote from: paula otto on May 31, 2012, 09:05:08 PM
I would love to see photo's of your Pixie Bob. Could you possibly, post picture's, on this thread https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,57825.280.html?. Thank you, in advance.

Done! :)
  •  

Metal Stuart

We have three cats
Mine is called cheeky she is 6 and a lavender tortie Birman. Doesn't really like many people, but loves a morning snuggle and a play in front of the heater

My sisters is Audrey 6 and a lavender Birman. Her and cheeky are from the same litter. Quite regal except when it comes for food, then she just stares at you till she gets some

My mums cat is called George he is one and a half. We aren't sure what breed he is but he is a big boy and looks like a snow leopard. Not the smartest and a bit of a klutz, but he is a big character

Rise, Rebel, Resist -Otep
  •  

paula otto

Quote from: Metal Stuart on June 27, 2012, 08:25:12 PM
We have three cats
Mine is called cheeky she is 6 and a lavender tortie Birman. Doesn't really like many people, but loves a morning snuggle and a play in front of the heater

My sisters is Audrey 6 and a lavender Birman. Her and cheeky are from the same litter. Quite regal except when it comes for food, then she just stares at you till she gets some

My mums cat is called George he is one and a half. We aren't sure what breed he is but he is a big boy and looks like a snow leopard. Not the smartest and a bit of a klutz, but he is a big character

I love, all your cats names. If you could, would you mind, posting, photo's of them, on this thread: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,57825.0.html?

Thank you, in advance  ;D.
  •