Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hey

Started by .Jakob., November 05, 2011, 07:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Jakob.

Hey I'm new (obviously). My name is Jakob. I'm FtM, but I haven't started T yet and I'm still "in hiding" I guess you can call it haha.

I hope to make friends and people I can look to for help and inspiration! I'm pretty new to this, and still have almost no idea where to start; but I'll figure it out.

Not sure what else to say haha
  •  

stldrmgrl

Hey there Jakob, welcome to the forum!
  •  

Devlyn

Hi Jakob, welcome to Susans! Glad you decided to join us. Start posting so we can get to know you. See you around, hugs, Tracey
  •  

BlonT

Welcome ,
wonder if you are clueless how you know your a ftm , all i can say is think it over in the beginning and then go for it 100% .As for information no complains here you can find so much,i was hiding to here before i start replying :)
I found that on every question you get a answer,even the for some crazy ones.

•  

RachaelAnn22

Hi Jakob,nice to meet you.Hugs,Rachael.
  •  

Nathan.

Hey Jakob, welcome to Susans  :)
  •  

skm4441

Welcome, Jakob! Love your name! Looking forward to see you around on the forum! :)
  •  

MarinaM

Hi, and welcome to Susans! We have people come to visit us from all over the world, expressing different points of view, and you are likely to find someone to help you along your way :) Here are some important links and things to ponder as you begin your journey here.

•