Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

the thread that can't be derailed....

Started by cynthialee, December 03, 2011, 09:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julian

This browser is dumb, but Safari's not working on my partner's iPad. Who ever heard of iLunaScape? The back and forward buttons are on the bottom of the screen what is this madness.  >:(

It's also our seven-month anniversary according to mah partner. We have differing views about when our relationship started. :P
  •  

caseyy

A whole lotta woman needs a whole lot more. Apparently.
  •  

nickikim

Quote from: smooth on December 06, 2011, 03:00:02 AM
I bought a diary so I wouldn't forget things but I don't remember where I put it
I write stuff on cigarette packs, now I need a binder for torn off cigarette pack flaps
  •  

Julian

I'm cold. It's cold. Cold enough for snow, but there's no damn snow to make it worth all the cold.

Changing from boxers to pants might help remedy this situation... brb...
  •  

espo

Quote from: nickikim on December 09, 2011, 06:28:17 PM
I write stuff on cigarette packs, now I need a binder for torn off cigarette pack flaps

Ziplock bags work pretty good. 
  •  

caseyy

espo speaks truth, ziplocs are handy for such things. My grandpa did the same thing for years before he quit...he had been smoking, pretty much all chain smoking, for 60 years. It took him three years to finally use all the flaps up, haha.
  •  

nickikim

Quote from: Caseyy on December 10, 2011, 01:07:49 PM
espo speaks truth, ziplocs are handy for such things. My grandpa did the same thing for years before he quit...he had been smoking, pretty much all chain smoking, for 60 years. It took him three years to finally use all the flaps up, haha.
:icon_bong: after I quit it took years to use up th ziplocs ...........
  •  

caseyy

I find death metal very soothing...did some research on it, and apparently, it tends to make people more aggressive if they aren't fans. But if they are fans, they're more likely to get a sense of well-being from it. Guess I'm a fan.

I'm really scared sometimes that I might have borderline personality disorder. :(
  •  

Devlyn

Brown sugar fudge...that gives me an idea...
  •  

Eva Marie

Quote from: nickikim on December 10, 2011, 06:00:14 PM
:icon_bong: after I quit it took years to use up th ziplocs ...........

The ziplocks are hard to keep lit.....
  •  

nickikim

Quote from: Wonderdyke on December 10, 2011, 06:40:55 PM

last thing he said "  IF YOU KIDS DON'T SETTLE DOWN I'M Turning this car around!"
  •  

Julian

Quote from: Caseyy on December 10, 2011, 07:06:14 PM
I find death metal very soothing...did some research on it, and apparently, it tends to make people more aggressive if they aren't fans. But if they are fans, they're more likely to get a sense of well-being from it. Guess I'm a fan.

I'm really scared sometimes that I might have borderline personality disorder. :(

I must not be a fan. If I can detect anger or aggression in music, it really unsettles me. I'm super sensitive to music.

I'm also afraid I have BPD. I have the symptoms, but my therapist says it usually stems from trauma, which I don't have. Then again, it could also be a combination of any number of other diagnoses I've collected.

I think I'm less mentally ill, or at least much less severely, than my records would indicate. I really think most of it is dysphoria.
  •  

caseyy

I'm not sure how much of my "things" are normal, I guess is the problem. what set me off for the BPD thing is the "emptiness" I sometimes feel...but I don't know if that's a legitimate lack of "self" or if it's the fact that I've been roleplaying for pretty much my whole life. I've always just done what others wanted, even after coming out I had a hard time standing up for myself. How can I "be" myself when I'm accustomed to toning it down and living in fear?

The other is the mood swings...I get like maybe 4 a day? They rarely interfere with my life unless something significant has happened (a yelling fight with loved ones, for example)...and I am living in a situation that can be emotionally stressful sometimes...I'm seeing an actual psychiatrist probably some time in January, a publicly funded one as I have no cash. I'll bring up the fear and maybe he can set my mind at ease.
  •  

Lacey Lynne

And, you think voting matters.

And, you think degrees matter.

And, you think careers matter.

The financial-military-spiritual system which is very rapidly engulfing the entire Earth is terminal cancer.  It is destroying the planet.  It is destroying the animals.  It is destroying the people.  Look at your children and (if you have them) your grandchildren.  When they become middle aged, their lives will become a hell on Earth the magnitude of which you cannot possibly imagine   ...   if the way of the world continues.

Freedom has NO price.  Freedom is FREE.   Wake up, kiddies.   I do not say this in arrogance.   I say this in love.   Wake up!   Pay attention!  Just watch!   If this video is disabled, just click on the hotlink that says "Watch on YouTube" and watch it there, but watch the whole thing, pay attention and think, please, I beg you:

David Icke-The Greatest Speech for Humanity-V for Vendetta-Directors cut

Humanity, get off of your knees !!!

Peace    ;)   Lacey

Postscript:

Abraham Lincoln assination?   Inside job.   John F. Kennedy assination?   Inside job.   World Trade Center 911 Catastrophe?   Inside job.    All done by the same group of people.   Most of you on here are too young to remember this movie from 1974, Network.  Today, this movie COULD NOT be made.   That's on purpose.   Watch this.  If this video is disabled, just click on the hotlink that says "Watch on YouTube".

Them.   Worldwide.   Ruthless.   Controlling.   Rulers.

PLEASE ... WAKE ... UP   !!!   Peacefully say no.   Do it now.
Believe.  Persist.  Arrive.    :D

Julie Vu (Princess Joules) Rocks!  "Hi, Sunshine Sparkle Faces!" she says!
  •  

justmeinoz

North America's Pronghorn Antelope run really fast, and virtually have their eyes on swivels on the sides of their heads.  What on earth did they need  to escape from to evolve this way? ???   And who else is glad it's not still around!! :o

Karen.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Constance

foosnark

I want to giggle at this lady for mishearing when I spelled my last name out for her.  "D-E-A-F? she asked."
  •  

nickikim

What were the names of the motorcycle gang members in Mad Max ? :embarrassed:
  •  

espo

Someone said Hi to me  :-))

So weird what I'm feeling right now.
  •