Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Orchiectomy satisfaction

Started by Tamaki, December 10, 2011, 04:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamaki

The quickest route for me is just to get the two letters he's asking for. I'll have one next week the second the following week then meet with the surgeon on January 11th.
  •  

cynthialee

Quote from: Tamaki on December 21, 2011, 03:39:52 PM
The quickest route for me is just to get the two letters he's asking for. I'll have one next week the second the following week then meet with the surgeon on January 11th.
Who are you going to have do it?
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
Sun Tsu 'The art of War'
  •  

cynthialee

Quote from: Tamaki on December 21, 2011, 04:35:04 PM

Dr. Nguyen
He did my breasts, Sevans breast reduction, one of my local friends trach shave and anouther local friends orchi.

He is a good surgeon.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
Sun Tsu 'The art of War'
  •  

Tamaki

Quote from: cynthialee on December 21, 2011, 06:55:29 PM
He did my breasts, Sevans breast reduction, one of my local friends trach shave and anouther local friends orchi.

He is a good surgeon.

It's been difficult to find much information about him but what I do hear has all been good. So I've really appreciated the feedback you've given about him. He's so close to where I live it's really convenient plus he's affordable. I'm looking forward to meeting him.
  •  

justmeinoz

Here I will still need two letters, but no big deal.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •