Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Just had my first experience with crossdressing. :3

Started by 4A-GZE, February 07, 2012, 08:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4A-GZE

So I got an Aeropostale giftcard because all teenagers like it, even though that's really all of them except me... Since they have literally no t-shirts without their logo plastered all over the place, and all their pants were too much, I ended up getting a skirt and a random lace-y girly top, and they arrived today. :D So I put them on in my bedroom and took one look in the mirror, and that was it... That was the moment I realized that this is me. It was so empowering. I just feel great. :D
  •  

justmeinoz

Congratulations on your discovery.  You realise it's the start of an addiction to shopping of course.  :laugh:

Seriously though, until you actually try and look at least vaguely like your inner self you don't know whether it can possibly  work.  I looked in the mirror first time I cross-dressed and wore a wig, and said, "yes, I can do this."  Until then it is a bit of a fantasy. Hopefully it will give you a way to ease the dysphoria if it bets a bit much.

Karen.

"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

sysm29

That first experience is very magical.  I remember mine.

I wore a wig, a lot of makeup, a skimpy yellow tube top, and jeans, and I walked outside, out to my car, and I got in the car, drove around the block, came back, and when I got out, a group of teenage boys whistled at me. 

I never passed as a crossdresser but I looked damn good in the mirror.

I hope it makes you happy for a very long time.  Keep doing it.   :angel:
  •  

justmeinoz

Never had the experience of teenagers whistling at me, but then I am a bit older. "MILF" would have been ok though! 
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Welcome aboard Lyra,

You have just commenced THE most awesome ride of your life. This new dimension of "this is me"has the breath and depth to take you to where you are now, or to unimaginable heights you never possibly conceived, taking more than your breath away.

Embrace the empowerment, it's yours. Don't let anyone rob you of it. There are a lot of resources and information here for you to assist you to refine it. Keep in touch and let us know how you are coping.

Be safe, well and happy
Lotsa huggs
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

4A-GZE

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. :) It really is a great feeling, doing this.

Here is a picture, which I'm sure nobody particularly cares for. :3
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Thanks Lyra,

Great pix.
"Here is a picture, which I'm sure nobody particularly cares for. :3"  And yes, we care for it, after all you're family, we care.

You have a good sense of colour and style. Maybe just a few pounds (Or kg, whichever side of the creek you're on) off round the middle and your passibility rate will go through the roof.

Enjoy the experience, embrace the moment. This is you. Hope you are feeling good.

Be safe, well and happy.
Lotsa huggs
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

carol_w

Congratulations, Lyra.  I would agree that your sense of style is wonderful.  One thing that I would advise you is to keep exploring.  You'll soon find out where you fall on this vast gender spectrum.  Don't be ashamed if you find out that you're "just a crossdresser".  Many men don't need to make a full transition to becoming a woman.  It depends on many, many feelings all combined together.  Once you're a bit further along and have defined who "you" are, you may want to find a counselor to help you determine the best course of action for your life. 

Good luck! 

Carol
  •  

spacial

•  

4A-GZE

Thank you, everyone! :) It means a lot.

I am looking to find a therapist soon, and hopefully I'll finally pinpoint exactly what I am by the end of the year.
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

Hah we have the same phone.
and i think you look adorable.
*hug*
  •