Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "Do I Pass" Thread 3 PRESENTED IN 3D!!!

Started by Osiris, February 13, 2012, 01:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR15

Nick: lol thanks I cherish that thing

Jason: it might be the lighting+shadow that makes it look prominent in the pic. But I've always had that bump in my neck. I'm pre t ya.
  •  

Make_It_Good

Frann and Nick, I thinkg you both pass well in the face for per T. Good luck to you both.

And JasonRX, that is such a vast difference from pre-T to now, mainly in the shoulder area. Well done to the hard work.
  •  

supremecatoverlord

I seriously identify so little with the person who is in the picture I posted.
In my eyes, it hardly looks like it's me anymore and that makes me happy.
Thanks a lot for the input guys.

...but that ragdoll cat is cute as fork and I still wish I could stealz it home with me.

;D
Meow.

•  

Dominick_81

@JasonRX: Wow! I can definitely see a change. You look great! Is that facial hair in your avatar pic? How long have you been on T for?

@jossef-ftm: Either with more muscles or not, you still look great!

@ty.to.the.man: You pass 100% for me as a young teen, and I think your voice passes a young male too.

@Nick: I'd say you pass as a young teen.

@frann: Pass.

•  

supremecatoverlord

Quote from: Dominick_81 on February 13, 2012, 09:14:02 PM
@JasonRX: Wow! I can definitely see a change. You look great! Is that facial hair in your avatar pic? How long have you been on T for?

My voice
That picture was taken back in May of last year.

I've been on testosterone for about five months now.
And yeah, it's facial hair.
Meow.

•  

Dominick_81

Quote from: JasonRX on February 13, 2012, 11:03:31 PM
That picture was taken back in May of last year.

I've been on testosterone for about five months now.
And yeah, it's facial hair.

That is awesome! Wish I was able to grow facial hair like that.
  •  

Anderson404

Hey guys, I think you all are looking great. I am posting two photos here. The first is head on and the second is a body shot of me from behind. (I am not a gun nut, I was at the shooting range for a friend's birthday.) I am not on T nor am I invested in passing as male 100% but I have been working with diet/supplements and working out/lifting hard to further masculinize myself to feel more comfortable in my own skin. Just curious about general impressions. Thanks.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  •  

Dominick_81

•  

wheat thins are delicious

•  

caseyyy

Wow anderson, your body is very masculine. Good on you! :)
  •  

Preston

Okay, i chose this picture because i thought that my body type wouldn't really be seen. i should be starting T in a month. but, can anyone pinpoint what it is about my face that makes me not pass?
  •  

Anderson404

@ Caseyyy Thanks. I spent my whole childhood getting made fun of for having a flat dude's ass. Now I am pretty happy about it.

@Preston. I think your face passes completely in that photo.
  •  

ty.to.the.man

preston: face pretty much pass mayb ur eyebrows hinder a bit? idk but ur face passes fine.
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

Noah G.

@Anderson: this is going to sound weird, but...I'm jealous of your ass.

And moving on now...

Preston, I think your face is pretty much androgynous -- personally I would probably look for other clues in person or just take your word either way. So perhaps it's not so much that it doesn't pass per se (i.e. it's not that it looks feminine) but that it could go either way. Which isn't a negative thing, really.
  •  

schism

preston, it's partly your eyebrows- they're thin, and also that your face shape is very slender, which is a feminine trait and something you can't really help.  t should make a big difference. 
  •  

Jeh

I've posted a few singing clips, and here's another one. This is my 10 months (plus a week) recording.

http://www.jayjacksononline.com/todayjayfeb15.mp3

I wrote the song myself. I want to perform it at a coffeehouse.

Also, in 1 week I will be participating in a masterclass put on by my voice teacher. There will be about 10 of us, and we will be evaluated and coached for 45 minutes each by a professional my teacher is bringing in. So this is the first time my new voice will be put to the test. The professional has been made aware that I'm on testosterone. His response was "Oh, that will be interesting!"

Would like to hear what people think.
  •  

supremecatoverlord

Quote from: Jeh on February 15, 2012, 09:33:48 PM
I've posted a few singing clips, and here's another one. This is my 10 months (plus a week) recording.

http://www.jayjacksononline.com/todayjayfeb15.mp3

You still sound really nasally to me, but regardless, I wish you the best of your luck.
I can tell that you're capable of having a nice voice, but I honestly do hope they reevaluate your understanding of yourself as a baritone in the class you take, because I am not hearing it. Your voice is actually incredibly high in the male range for singing range.
Meow.

•  

Make_It_Good

Ok, at first I thought JasonRX might be being abit harsh saying Jeh that your voice is "incredibly high in the male range" etc, but after listening to your song, I actually have to agree. Im sure, T will continue to lower your voice, but at the moment your singing voice isnt at a stage where I would class it as within the range of your average male.

I hope though, that you enjoy your masterclass and that you will someday soon be performing your songs in coffeehouses!
Is it you playing the piano also?
  •  

Sharky

I agree with Jason and Make It Good. Your voice is high. I checked out the pre T clips on your site. Wow your voice has changed a lot. You def could sing really well. I think you need to give yourself time to let your new voice develop and then grow into it. It sounds nasaley and off, like your voice is trying to sing from where it used to or something. Lay on your back and put your head back and your hand on your chest. Speak untill you feel your chest vibrate and it sounds like your voice is coming from there. Do that untill you feel the vibrations strongly. Then you'll know you hit the right spot on your vocal chords.
  •