Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Switching To Injectables, Experiences?

Started by 8888, April 26, 2012, 06:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

For you who have been on anything other than injectable estrogen before switching to it, did you see an increase in the rate of feminization, if so what? I have been on pills for over a year and really no decent changes have happened.
  •  

kelly_aus

Bluntly, if your levels are good, delivery method is not going to make a difference.. Sure, you will get some anecdotal evidence that one delivery method is better than others, but the simple fact is, the only important thing is your serum levels..

I expect a bunch of people are going to post that I'm full of sh!t.. But it is the truth...
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Personally I switched to injections and I didn't like it. 3 days after my injections, my skin started getting oily, my sex drive started returning, my emotional level started dulling out, my hair started falling out... I went right back to sublingual.

But that's just me, everybody is different.
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

Quote from: kelly_aus on April 26, 2012, 07:02:46 AM
Sure, you will get some anecdotal evidence that one delivery method is better than others, but the simple fact is, the only important thing is your serum levels..

I was on estrofem for the first 4 months and had plenty of breast growth, my breasts were very sensitive and both estrofem and AA dosages were lower. Then switched to progynova on the same dosage, higher AA, then higher on both altogether, the only effects I felt were the ones caused by Spiro.

If injectables make your skin oily then great!
  •  

Dale

Quote from: kelly_aus on April 26, 2012, 07:02:46 AM
Bluntly, if your levels are good, delivery method is not going to make a difference.. Sure, you will get some anecdotal evidence that one delivery method is better than others, but the simple fact is, the only important thing is your serum levels..

I expect a bunch of people are going to post that I'm full of sh!t.. But it is the truth...

I agree.  I use both methods and have great results.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Quote from: 8888 on April 26, 2012, 07:34:01 AM
I was on estrofem for the first 4 months and had plenty of breast growth, my breasts were very sensitive and both estrofem and AA dosages were lower. Then switched to progynova on the same dosage, higher AA, then higher on both altogether, the only effects I felt were the ones caused by Spiro.

If injectables make your skin oily then great!

How is that great? Testosterone is a big factor in oily skin.

•  

I though estrogen wasn't anti-testosterone? Although tbh i've read studies to show otherwise.

Did your hormone level tests reflect what you felt? What about taking 1 pill a day along with weekly injections?
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Quote from: 8888 on April 27, 2012, 02:46:06 AM
I though estrogen wasn't anti-testosterone? Although tbh i've read studies to show otherwise.

Did your hormone level tests reflect what you felt? What about taking 1 pill a day along with weekly injections?

Estradiol will lower testosterone levels by reducing the production by the testicles (if I'm not mistaken).

I have no idea what my hormone levels were while on injectables. I got off of them before a blood test could be taken. My doctor told me do NOT take pills while on injectables, as my E levels were really high before starting injectables.

•  

Tamaki

I wasn't going to post but I will just for kelly_aus.

I was on sublingual estradiol for a year then switched to estradiol valerate injections about two months ago. On the sublingual it worked okay. I had breast tenderness but not any real growth and no real huge changes anywhere else. My estradiol levels were 29 pg/ml and .45 pg/ml free and my testosterone was 53 ng/dL and 6.8 pg/ml free. That puts me well within natal female range. I have not had my levels checked since being on the injections but I can see the differences. I've gain 2 inches in my breast (not from weight changes), major mental and emotional changes, skin has gotten softer and dryer, body hair seems to be finally growing back slower and my nails are so easily broken I can't grown them out anymore.

Hormones seem to be biggest YMMV in transition.
  •  

Dale

Aside from growing a nice pair of breasts. I have noticed my hair is growing faster!!
Today is the first day of the rest of your life
  •