Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

1.5" soft dildo @ 4wks post op?

Started by mintra, June 10, 2012, 05:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mintra

I've been dilating regularly as prescribed using hard 1 1/8" dilator 4 times daily and still maintain 6" depth. Now at almost 4 weeks post op, i wanna try using 1 1/2" silicone dildo that i got from amazon but still afraid i might damage the area where the sutures is. There's still also some white mushy tissues that are not yet healed inside and around the opening of my vagina.

I did call and ask the nurse and she said it's fine as long as it's a soft dildo but I just want some input from you ladies. Should I wait a little bit longer or go for it while it's still healing?

Here the link to the dildo I bought; http://www.amazon.com/Tantus-Silk-Small-Dildo-Pearl/dp/B000PHJAWC

Thanks ladies.
  •  

Medusa

Some surgeon recommend soft dildo
And as size is almost same, I don't see any problem
But I'm preop so just theory
IMVU: MedusaTheStrange
  •  

meia

Sadly no

If there is some give in the dilator then you should consider it as not dilating you. I am post op and made a mistake early on thinking similar to you and paid later on. Dilation is to challenge the walls of the new vagina into opening further, that is why it is really no fun at all.

By all means use it is you feel like pleasure but you should never consider it as a dilation session. You are also going to be entering a critical time in your healing in the next 2-3 months regardless of doctor and sticking to what you have been taught is the most important things you can ever do.

Dildos are what they say they are, sex toys...Dilators are dilators. Never take a risk regardless what you may hear is my most honest advice.
  •  

MariaMx

I don't know how things differ from surgeon to surgeon but for me sticking anything other than the dilator in there at 4 weeks made no sense at all since it was still very much a surgical site. For me it took about 5-6 months before putting anything other than a dilator in didn't scare the hell out of me. Whether it is risky or not I can't say.
"Of course!"
  •  

mintra

Thank you all for your kind suggestions. I'm just gonna wait until I feel healed enough. The white clumps of tissue near the opening of my vagina still give me pain every time I insert the dilator. :( Hope the discomfort goes away soon.
  •