Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Tell us something we don't know

Started by togetherwecan, April 05, 2007, 09:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christo

•  

BeverlyAnn

Quote from: Tink on April 06, 2007, 12:55:07 AM
Nine months?  That's unheard of!
Of course my family says I haven't shut up since then.  But Tink, I made up for it by not walking until I was 15 months.

Beverly
  •  

Hazumu

I really wish they'd make more patterned clothing in a pattern OTHER than 'floral'. Paisley is okay, but I keep looking for something in abstract geometric in bright primary colors.  (And, while I'm at it, why is it that when I find something like that, it's almost always on the clearance rack?  Will I ever fit into other than a marginalized demographic <snif> :'()

Karen
  •  

ChildOfTheLight

Quote from: Karen on April 07, 2007, 10:58:22 AM
I really wish they'd make more patterned clothing in a pattern OTHER than 'floral'. Paisley is okay, but I keep looking for something in abstract geometric in bright primary colors.  (And, while I'm at it, why is it that when I find something like that, it's almost always on the clearance rack?  Will I ever fit into other than a marginalized demographic <snif> :'()

Karen

Agreed!

My favorite color is green.  (Although I'm currently rediscovering my childhood love of pink and discovering a new love of purple.  Purple, in particular, seems to be a good color for me.)
  •  

Suzy

I would often rather be with animals than people.

Kristi
  •  

Yvonne

•  

LynnER

Quote from: Karen on April 07, 2007, 10:58:22 AM

Karen

Try the 80's secton at good will   >:D

I HATE the cold.... I cant stand it when the tempiture is below 65 or so.....
  •  

Christo

•  

Kate

I have a tail.

Seriously... ok, ok, they call it a skin tag or some such thing, but Tail is cuter than "skin tag" ;)

Draw your own conclusions, lol...

(wag... wag...)

Kate
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Kate on April 07, 2007, 10:37:57 PM
I have a tail.

Seriously... ok, ok, they call it a skin tag or some such thing, but Tail is cuter than "skin tag" ;)

Draw your own conclusions, lol...

(wag... wag...)

Kate

What?  do you mean a deformed coccyx bone?

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Kate

Quote from: Tink on April 07, 2007, 10:43:47 PM
What?  do you mean a deformed coccyx bone?

Nah, just a weird lump of extra skin basically where the tailbone ends. I've had it since birth, as it's noted on my birth records. I never thought twice about it, just assumed it was normal, until my wife went one day, "what the...?" lol...

Kate
  •  

Cindi Jones

Hey Kate, do you have horns too?  ;)

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Christo

•  

Yvonne

•  

LynnER

Am actualy obnoxious and have very little self esteme... but Im getting better Muahahahahahaha!!
  •  

MeganRose

I used to be a musician - piano, and saxophone. Won a few competitions when I was younger. I had a lot of promise and I loved it so much.

I had to give it up for medical reasons. I have a bone condition in my left hand that has made one of my fingers so brittle that the bone breaks with even the slightest amount of pressure (and a few of the others are slowly getting worse as well). I've probably broken it like 8 or 9 times since I was a kid. I've had surgery to try and fix it, but it didn't work. If I break it one more time, doctors tell me I'll have to get it amputated.

At least I can still sing though  :).

Megan
  •  

Cindi Jones

Oh Megan, I'm truly sorry you have this.  What a terrible thing to have to lose your music. I'm afraid that one of these days I'm going to injure my fingers in my shop and have to give up the cello.  It terrifies me.

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Suzy

I claim to walk my dogs but they really walk me.

•