Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Movie Game

Started by Brenda32, October 10, 2005, 09:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassandra

Good one Beth,

Of course you know the big question in that movie. At the end the wounded Shane rides off into the sunset. As he is riding off he slumps a bit in the saddle. Did Shane die? As to the next actor to be named I'll give someone else an opportunity to provide that one.

Cassie
  •  

Brenda32

Before we go on, let's back track.  Spielberg directed Sugarland Express and Ben Johnson was in that movie as well.  Buuuut the next to be named should have been another movie that Spielberg directed and not Ben Johnson.  No matter, just wanted to make sure we're all good.

Cassie,
The next actor HAS to be Alan Ladd...and no he did not die.
  •  

beth

I believe Speilburg wrote Sugarland Express, but did not direct.

beth
  •  

Cassandra

Quick google search reveals Sugarland Express Directed by Steven Spielburg Story written by Steven Spieburg and Hal Barwood.

Sugarland Express was Spielburg's first movie, prior to that all his credits are TV. Since we are currently working backwords I figured bend the rules a little to keep it in the movie genre. Smaller backword steps. That last one gave me time warp lash.

Next Movie

Botany Bay

One of the actors in this one has deep emoceanal ties.

Cassie
  •  

Brenda32

Jonathan Harris

Alright now, pick one of his that will bring us back to the present.  These old movies drive me nuts.
  •  

Cassandra

I was actually looking for James Mason who played Cpt. Nemo in the 1954 version of 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea. Now were going to have to get time warp lash. So back to the future with...

It's A Bugs Life
  •  

Brenda32

I picked Harris, because he has done Toy Story 2 (w/ Tom Hanks, my favorite) and Bugs Life (my son's favorite).

Kevin Spacey
  •  

Cassandra

Ahh I can think a  fairly new movie for him

The Negotiator.

The star of this one is one of my favorite actors and this was a really good movie.
  •  

Brenda32

I know who you're looking for, but let's go with John Spencer just for the fun of it.
  •  

Brenda32

Nobody has anything for John Spencer?
  •  

Shelley

How about the The Rock.

•  

Brenda32

That'll work.

Ed Harris
  •  

Shelley

I'll try Enemy at the Gate
  •  

Brenda32

•  

Shelley

I must admit I was expecting Jude Law rather than the star of Shakespear in Love. There you go.
  •  

Brenda32

Love the segway Shelly. 

I like to go for the not so obvious.  It makes the game a bit more challenging I think.  Although, sometimes too challenging.

I'm going for the director this time.

John Madden
  •  

Cassandra

Captain Corelli's Mandolin.

I love this movie especially the star.

Cassie
  •  

Shelley

This movie will make you blush.

John Hurt
  •  

Dennis

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
  •  

Cassandra

Richard Harris

And that's "Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone" Dennis.
  •