Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Always save the bacon grease.

Started by Tracey, July 07, 2012, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostTown11

Quote from: Laura91 on July 08, 2012, 02:14:36 PM

Don't cook/eat the bacon!! He's too cute to be consumed!!

*slices bacons head off and throws it in the skillet*

You were saying? >:-)
  •  

justmeinoz

Do you have any diesel engines Amazon? I know they will run on Canola oil. :laugh:
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Felix

Quote from: dalebert on July 08, 2012, 08:14:01 AM
I'm one of those paleo kooks who believes we evolved eating salty meats like pork and that they're actually good for us. I eat bacon almost every day and cook with the grease. Meanwhile, grains mess me up something fierce and I've had to cut them out.
I have a lot of mixed-up reasons for not eating meat, and it's not primarily a health thing. Before getting pregnant I was one of those vegetarians that pretty much lived off of cheese and potatoes. Now I'm mostly vegan but I'll eat any meat if it's something I've never tried before (still waiting on iguana and quail). I have less a problem with flesh than milk but free food always tastes best.

I won't use evolution as reasoning for my diet, primarily because I really dig the laptop I'm sitting at, among other lovely modern weirdnesses that are as unnatural as all getout. I especially love germ theory and living past childbirth. ;D

Quote from: Jamie D on July 08, 2012, 03:05:46 AM
aka "Schmalz"

Various animal fats used for cooking ...

Or what the cardiologist dug out of my heart.
I've also heard it called "schmoo" by some people.
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

Amazon D

Quote from: justmeinoz on July 09, 2012, 04:10:57 AM
Do you have any diesel engines Amazon? I know they will run on Canola oil. :laugh:

no i am running a 2003 honda civic hybrid which doubles as a truck when i tie things to the roof or the trunk top  :o    ;D

Yes i have friends who do use used cooking oil in their diesels
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•