News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Actor Ernest Borgnine dead at 95

Started by Ms. OBrien CVT, July 09, 2012, 06:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms. OBrien CVT

Actor Ernest Borgnine dead at 95

His manager, Lynda Bensky, said Borgnine died of kidney failure Sunday afternoon. His wife, Tova, and children were at his side at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, she said.

You will be missed Cap't. McHale.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Joelene9

The Lieutenant Commander Quinton McHale.  I remember him in the movies The Adventurers as Fat Cat, and as Shack in the movie Emperor of of the North Pole with a deadly hobo fight with the Lee Marvin character on a moving train.  The Adventurers was my first "adult" movie I saw and it is more like a rite of passage to me.  That movie is about a South American country, its coups and the mechanisms behind them.  Just about everything under the sun was in this movie.  He had starred in a lot of movies and TV programs.   
  Joelene
  •  

Jamie D

We still have Tim Conway (Ens. Parker).

I loved McHale's Navy as a kid.  The series, however, "jumped the shark" when the action was transferred from the Pacific to Italy.
  •  

Devlyn

He lived to be 95 and if you've ever seen "Marty" he must have smoked seven packs of cigarettes during the movie! Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Felix

He is before my time but my last boyfriend always used his fantastic smile as his profile pic on websites. :)
everybody's house is haunted
  •