Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Wireless mouse Nano Transceiver lost in hospital...

Started by AbraCadabra, July 26, 2012, 12:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbraCadabra

MS 3500 wireless mouse nano transceiver just vanished in hospital...
Will there be ANY chance to find transceiver that will talk to that mouse again?
They seem a bit like garage door remotes and each transceiver can only "speak" to one mouse (at a time) for obvious reasons.
Any advice other then throw mouse into the rubbish?

Axélle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Sephirah

Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

AbraCadabra

Thank you dear, will follow up when back home as I will need proof of purchase etc.
Thank you again,
Axélle
  •  

AbraCadabra

Quote from: Axélle on July 26, 2012, 07:13:07 PM
Thank you dear, will follow up when back home as I will need proof of purchase etc.
Thank you again,
Axélle

Oh wow, do they (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326246) lead you along their frigging MS-garden-path not to wind up right where one started... what a bloody joke! Sorry to say.
It will make for PLENTY clicks for absolutely nothing other than finding out you cannot be helped. Well, not in this case of mine, I guess.

The long and short of it is for you having to PHONE the US and go through more endless and now auto-phone-responses and quite surely to no avail as well.

I went to the shop back in SA now, where I bought that mouse, alas they were just as bloody non-committing unhelpful...

I guess a wireless mouse sans transceiver is for the rubbish-bin - or at best a paper-weight.

So much for more of this new technology and when you need help. Welcome to our throwaway society. Eish, eish!

Axélle

•