Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Forum and Administrator changes

Started by Susan, October 17, 2005, 01:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

As of today Leigh is taking over as the forum administrator replacing Kimberly who will be moving back to her original position as the Wiki Administrator. Leigh has been visiting Susan's since 1999 and has been on staff for most of that. She during that time earned my trust, my faith, my friendship, and the position of Forum Administrator.  Kimberly performed admirably as the forum administrator during my search for a replacement for Jamie Lauren. I had hoped she would take the position full time however she expressed a wish for a more behind the scenes role and the Wiki is an area in need and of course Kimberly will excel at it.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

stephanie_craxford

That's really great news.  Leigh is so respected at Susan's and I personally will give her the same support as I did to Kimberly.  I really enjoyed working with Kimberly, she is so knowledgeable about everything here at Susan's, and I know that Leigh will do equally well.  I would like to wish both Leigh and Kimberly nothing but the best in their future positions.

Good luck to you both,

Steph
  •  

Cassandra

Dittos here to what Steph has said. I know Leigh will be great and Kimberly has already been working so hard on the Wiki. Now she will have more time to spend on making it the best Wiki anywhere. Good luck to both of you.  :)

Cassie
  •  

beth

Leigh will do an excellent job as administrator, I'm making sure I keep my butt away from the end of that whip !!

beth
  •  

Leigh

Where to start?

I guess first it would be proper to thank Susan for the confidence in me to give me this position.  Now if I could just be elected Ms. President!

This certainly was not expected so bear with me while I am finding my way around.  I am not a geekette so if you suddenley find you don't exist you know who to put the blame on, me :whip:

All I can say is that I will do the best that I can for all of you.  If I make mistakes, and I am sure I will, please don't be afraid to call me on it despite what Beth said  :P

Thanks ,to all of you!!!
  •  

Cassandra

Leigh,

I've been a systems analyst for over 20 years. I can usually figure things out with any system. If you get into trouble just ask. Maybe I can help.

Cassie
  •  

Leigh

Quote from: Cassandra on October 17, 2005, 11:49:53 PM

If you get into trouble just ask. Maybe I can help.

What is this if?  Do you charge by the hour, cause if you do, you gonna be one rich woman fixing up after me.
  •  

Debtv

Leigh....congrates....and I will gladly follow your lead. You are tough, but very together, and I'm proud to call you my tg sis.*

"Cliic* salute.
DebTV
  •  

Debtv

And Kimberly....

Thankyou.....you have done a fine and admirtable job...good job!!!!

You have been a very cool leader.....in some future thing.....ask me and I will flollow you agin..

Thanks
DebTV
  •  

Alison

•  

Dennis

Congrats Leigh and Kimberley.

Dennis
  •  

Valerie

Well, Leigh, Kimberly, I don't know either of you very much at all, but I'll poke my nose in here anyway ;D Sooo, yeah, congrats, good luck, "Yay you!!"  :eusa_clap:  Valerie
  •  

Shelley

Thankyou Kimberley for your patience and guidance along the way. I look forward to seeing what you achieve with the Wiki.

The burning question is therefore does this mean that we will be subjected even further to leigh's warped and wicked sense of humour!!!!

Congrats Leigh :).

Shelley
  •  

Leigh

subjected even further to leigh's warped and wicked sense of humour!!!!

Well.  I prefer to think of it as graced with
  •  

Jessica

I keep waiting for Leigh to lock this thread  :D

Congratulations to both of you Kimberly and Leigh.
  •  

Susan

Quote from: Shelley on October 20, 2005, 03:34:10 AM
The burning question is therefore does this mean that we will be subjected even further to leigh's warped and wicked sense of humour!!!!

That's one of the reasons I picked her. Nothing like a good twisted sense of humor to liven up things :P
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Leigh

Shelley has graciously consented to take on a position as a Global Moderator for Susan's.

A round of applause is in order for her!  :eusa_clap:  :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

•  

stephanie_craxford

That's great news Shelley,

Welcome to the team.  Susan's just got that much better.  A round of applause, and a round of beers.

:eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Nock em dead Shell,

Steph
  •  

beth

Hi Shelley,

Thats very good news.  You have already shown thru your posts that you'll be a great moderator.

beth
  •  

Valerie

Steph, you forgot the beer.....

:icon_drunk: :icon_drunk: :icon_drunk: :icon_drunk: :icon_drunk: :icon_drunk:

Way to go, Shelley, you rock ! 

XO,
Valerie
  •