Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Medical Issue (may be too graphic for some, sensitive topic)

Started by 0_0, September 07, 2012, 01:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0_0

I'll soon be 9 months on Testosterone.
The monthly bleeding stopped within my first week of starting T - no spotting or anything since then.

This morning there was a lot of blood out of nowhere. I don't know if it's that kind of bleeding or if it's something else.

I got started on an antibiotic at my university because they said my WBC count is high. The PA offered to check to see where the blood was coming from but I'm upset enough as is, I am unable to deal with that type of examination.

I called my endo but she won't be in today, I left a message.

Has anyone else had anything like this?
  •  

Nygeel

An important TMI question: do you have any pain in the area where you might feel period cramping? Have you recently (last day or so) had any sort of...penetration in that orifice?
  •  

0_0

No pain or cramping and I haven't had any kind of contact in or on that area other than washing and wiping. It does burn to urinate so maybe the antibiotic and other thing of pills my health center gave me will make it go away.

I have worn a pad all day and no blood on it thus far so I'm thinking it's not a cycle thing.
  •  

Make_It_Good

I really wish I could help, but I have no idea...
I hope all is ok.
  •  

Adam (birkin)

I have heard of people having bleeding later on in T. It is unlikely it is anything serious, BUT, it's important to have it checked out nevertheless. because you never know.
  •  

Shantel

Don't allow mental anguish over GID issues to keep you from getting it checked out ASAP! Eventually that area of your physiology will no longer hold you in bondage to the potential for health problems that may be currently present. I'm probably older than your parents and have been through this with family members on several levels, so don't be pissed at my advice and concern for you.
  •  

0_0

I just got out of the restroom and there wasn't any blood. I'm not sure what's going on but I'll just take what my health center gave me and if the problem persists I'll get an exam I guess.
  •  

DreadLOX

Better safe than sorry i always say. It may not be aything serious. Personally i would just get checked though. Hoping its nothing serious. Fingers crossed for ya man
My Fear Is My Only Courage
  •  

Arch

I haven't had an experience like this, but I wish you the best. You're probably safer if you do get checked out, no matter how unpleasant the exam is. You were already on the antibiotics when the bleed happened?
"The hammer is my penis." --Captain Hammer

"When all you have is a hammer . . ." --Anonymous carpenter
  •  

Tad

I stopped bleeding for months at a time, before restarting bleeding..  but best to get it checked out
  •  

Magnus

What is most likely happening here is that your endometrium (in addition to your overall 'works') is atrophying. This is what male-levels of T does to those who still have those parts intact. The fortunate ones will have it happen to such effect that they need never worry again about that particular pestilence (the works will, in essence, shrivel up and shut down altogether). The unlucky will have bleeding or even pain persist regardless (and those are the ones who really should get the Hysto at the very least, if not the Oopho).

Get it checked anyway. I had to endure my first pap last year, and then a 'transvaginal' ultrasound earlier this year (and remember, even cismales have to go through similar indignities—truthfully, a speculum beats having some guy's finger up the arse or fisting your shnuts, mmm?). If I can do that, you can do this. Do what I do... go into the recess of your mind ('zone out'). Think about anything or everything else. And before you know it, it's over and you won't even remember it if you've done it properly.

They might even just do the ultrasound instead of the 'exam'. :)

•  

0_0

Hey everyone,

I'm going back to the health center tomorrow just to check in but everything is back to normal. Thanks for all of the input.

I realized it wasn't a cycle issue, it was only when I urinated... since I was given antibiotics for a UTI I'm afraid to use my packer. While it looks clean I'm sure it has bacteria or something; after the bleeding thing I'm freaked out and trying to keep myself as clean as possible without feeling crappier about that region than usual.
  •  

GermanShepherDog

I never had this happen to me yet but i advise to see a doctor.
  •