Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Ask Matt: Can a ‘Masculine’ Woman Be With a ‘Feminine’ Man?

Started by Shana A, September 27, 2012, 03:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shana A

Ask Matt: Can a 'Masculine' Woman Be With a 'Feminine' Man?

September 27, 2012 by Matt Kailey

http://tranifesto.com/2012/09/27/ask-matt-can-a-masculine-woman-be-with-a-feminine-man/

A reader writes: "Okay, I hope this doesn't qualify as the first stupid question. I am a woman. Not to be immodest, but I am beautiful, have a great body, and am well-educated.

"I have been married twice and I have tried to be a lesbian twice. Every relationship with a man has ended because, according to them, I 'want to be the man.'

To be clear, I love being a woman and don't want to change sexes. However, it is true, my natural inclination is to be the man. I am very attracted to beautiful women, so it seemed natural to try to be a lesbian. However, those experiences were ultimately unsuccessful because, frankly, I am just not that into female genitalia. Also, I found that many of the lesbian ladies that I met, while lovely women, were just not as feminine as I am attracted to.

"After years of being frustrated and lonely, I have been trying to understand myself in the context of possibilities instead of limitations. I have recently been exposed to men that feel more comfortable as women. I don't mean they want to change sexes. They enjoy being beautiful and feminine. I realized that I am overwhelmingly attracted to these individuals.
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•