Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

? :(

Started by lightningeyes91, November 03, 2012, 10:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightningeyes91

Why does every Good moment we have, have to be followed immediately be followed by a horrible one?

Life's got me down today!
You are who you are why hide it!
  •  

Jamie D

It doesn't "have to"!

Give your partner positive reinforcement when things go well.  Keep the lines of communication open.
  •  

muffinpants

I agree with Jamie, they don't have to. I've read some of your other posts and it seems as if this is all something that is new to you. Hopefully after you and your bf come to terms with what all this means for you two things will smooth over. This is a journey that should be enjoyed and cherished. I'm a significant other to a t girl and she has yet to start hormones, but she's got her note and an appointment scheduled for January to start hrt. It might not be very similar, but if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'd be more than happy to lend an ear!
  •  

justmeinoz

Odds are though it will be followed by another good one.  It's the bad times that can make us appreciate the good, and let's face it there is no logical reason why there should really be any good times to balance the bad.  I prefer to think of good  and ordinary  instead.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

lightningeyes91

Thanks everyone I was having a really bad day that day. Really stressed out with working two jobs and trying to keep up on house work and stuff. I really do enjoy the good times we have together and by the means their are way more good times then bad. That day was just a hard one.
You are who you are why hide it!
  •