Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Packer/Prosthetic/STP Catalogue--NSFW

Started by Jayr, November 16, 2012, 04:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaptorChops

Reelmagik is supposed to be releasing a new line of products December 4th. I dunno about anyone else but i'm pretty damn excited and counting down the days (3!!!).
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno.
  •  

FtMConnect

•  

RaptorChops

can't wait to see what you have FTMconnect! Joined your e-mail list.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno.
  •  

curiouspan

I'm bi  gendered and feeling the need for a realistic penis for intimacy. Packers don't appeal too me and I don't want STP. I don't like the idea of wearing a prosthesis with a harness or gluing it to my body.

What I really want is something like a feeldoe - worn via a bulb like end in my vagina, but with the ultra realism of a reelmagic prosthesis. Used exclusively for sex. I have and love a feeldoe, but the look and texture is all wrong. I would also love it if it has realistic scrotum with palpable testicles.

Does anyone know of a product like this? Or if a company like reelmagic would custom create one?  I figure such a thing would not be cheap. Thank you!
  •  

BlueDream

Reelmagik 6.25" circumcised extra firm fill + pleasure pocket & enhanced details

Overall + Look & Feel
Let me first say the site does it no justice whatsoever. My pictures are way better but my camera is shotty and makes the balls wrinkles look a bit darker than they are and my skin tone look darker in comparison to it even though it's a bit darker than me. Aesthetically though and over all I'd rate it 10/10 and I'll tell you why. I absolutely love every feature on it. It has amazing detail, a lot of veining, is "slim" but 1.5" in diameter and 4.72" in girth and sizing is more a one size fits most even though I still need magnums, balls are very soft and squishy with testicular implants, I love it's shaft is cylinder like with movable skin, the head I originally was bummed about it being small but at the ridge of the head it protrudes a good amount outward and is a bit bigger than it looks on the website and squishy like a cis dick so I love it, and it's insertable length is 5". I've sent pictures to a couple people who have experience with cis men and they both said it's extremely realistic and it's passable. I also sent a picture to someone who doesn't know I'm trans yet and it fully passed and got a positive reaction. The only thing is the skin to me is not 100% dead on like skin but still very good imo. Baby powder, cornstarch, or packing powder also makes it feel a lot more like skin and soft.

Pleasure Pocket:
I also love the pleasure pocket. While I receive stimulation from a vibrator faster, it still works really well and the act of j*cking off and the visual and action of doing it is amazing and also very stimulating. You can also leave it on for a bit as I've heard things like this work as a pump. Leaving it on also makes it so when it's rubbed up against near the middle or especially the base I feel stimulation. This feature makes me feel a lot more connected and like it's an extension of myself. The pocket is 1/2" in diameter and 1" deep but is very flexible and can stretch up to 1" in width. It also has good suction and inner ridges for stimulation.

Sex:
I haven't used it for sex yet so I can't rate that. But I have had extra firm fills in the past by request before they had a set process for it. I heard it's still extremely stimulating and my ex preferred it over the flex rod because while going rough the flex rod would poke in a way it hurt so I had to avoid going full on before.

Extra Firm Fill & Flex Rod Experiences:
I tested a few different extra firm fills before they had a set process because the company is extremely focused on satisfying their customers and their customer service is amazing. But out of all of them now there's a set process it's absolutely perfect. It's perfect for packing and also definitely firm enough for sex. The flex rod option isn't something I would personally recommend though. It doesn't pack down all the way so it makes a huge bulge and after a few months mine and I've heard others say the flex rod makes a cracking noise at the slightest touch to the prosthetic causing at least me extreme dysphoria. Plus even though you can bend the rod to be erect it still doesn't bend up enough while on to look like an actual erection. Also with this model and the extra firm fill my junk naturally will shift to the left or right depending on my position and it makes me feel its more real hanging a little to the left or right.

Issues:
There is two things I'd like to address though. On my last two 6" ones I've had it randomly come open at the seams where the backing met the balls and the ball sacks inner material oozed out, even once just being on my dresser overnight. However Reelmagik definitely made up for it. I also examined the 6.25" and that problem area is extremely reinforced and thick so I'm at ease knowing that won't happen again. They also made the movable skin a bit more durable so I doubt any real issues with any tearing. I've only had that happen once a year and a half ago in the last 2 and a half years I've had Reelmagiks and it was my own fault. The other thing is Reelmagik does do a bit of false advertising but only when it comes to exact sizing. Which I will provide for the 6" and 6.25".

It was $715 with the two added features + shipping and I feel is worth every penny ;D

6.25" pack and play EXACT

6.22" exact measurement
5" insertable
4.72" girth
1.5" diameter

6" pack and play EXACT

5.98" exact measurement
3.74" insertable
5.74" girth
1.83" diameter, but flatish and more wide than thick. It's about 2" wide where it's insertable and even wider beyond where it's insertable

https://imgur.com/a/QSfETDD
  •  

V M

Hi BlueDream  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

How about stopping by our Introductions Forum and introducing yourself so more folks can get to know you a bit better  ;)

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •