Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Who wears a watch, and why?

Started by Cindy, November 25, 2012, 12:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonG

I quit wearing a watch when I got my first cell phone. Why would I need two places where I can look at the time?
I'm a gender confused guy who lives an hour north of Seattle.
I believe that I was influenced by DES. I have crossdressed in public a handful of times, see avatar picture (enhanced with FaceApp).
I don't plan on transitioning, no GRS, FFS, nor BA.
I consider myself TransFeminine. But reserve the right to change my mind at any time.  ;D

Spironolactone; 7-16-2018
E sublinguals; 10-5-2018
Orchi; 2-15-19
No more Spiro. 

•  

Linde

For me not wearing a watch is almost like going commando!  I am on my third smart watch (currently a Samsung Gear 2)
I use the watch for many more things than just checking time.  I got it feminized by buying a different wrist band, and the watch face shows more feminine motives (currently cherry blossom with slowly falling pedals).
I monitor my sleep, my heart rate, my daily movement and calorie burs and calorie usage, my stress level and other things with my watch.  Once in a while I check even the time on it.
The watch is always with me, my cellphone is not!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Kylo

I haven't worn a watch for ten years at least.

There are no clocks on the wall in my home.

Partly because I get the time from my computer when at work, and partly because a clock on the wall is a constant reminder of the rat race. I dislike clocks and phones and other reminders of the "human world".

I've got a good internal clock of my own, fairly accurate at figuring quater-hour, half-hours, an hour just on how it "feels", and I know the time of day by the shade of the sky/clouds or attitude of the sun/shadows where I live. I can wake up without an alarm to the minute of a routine.

I do wear a watch while diving though, for safety reasons. 
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •