Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Three Months and I'm Developing!!!

Started by gina_taylor, May 27, 2005, 02:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gina_taylor

I started taking hormones back in March on a daily regime, and just yesterday a friend asked me if I was taking hormones, and I asked him why, and he told me that I was starting to show some development.  :) I was very excited!!!

Gina Taylor

•  

4years

Oh that must be exciting, Congratulations Gina!
  •  

Svetlana

:) congratulations gina, i am well jealous!
  •  

Rose Dawson

Hi Gina,

Awesome, great, congrats, bravo!! You should be very excited. You're on your way to womahood and loving every minute of it  :eusa_dance:
  •  

gina_taylor

Thanks girls for your kind words. Yes I am starting to enjoy it. I can almost feel my breasts bounce in insignificant ways, and it makes me feel so wonderful!

Yes, I'm on a slow journey to womanhood and I am enjoying it so much. I guess the next step is to schedule my SRS.

Gina Taylor

I have the heart and soul of a woman
And am proud to be a T-girl
  •  

Terri-Gene

"Yes, I'm on a slow journey to womanhood and I am enjoying it so much"

We all have a slow journey so to speak, but never let that bother you and don't judge your progress by the physical development, you are there only when you sense there is no longer any conflict, with yourself and others, and you have earned your position in life among otherswithout questions.

It is not the size of your bust or the curve of your waistline that makes you what you are, it is the recognition of others that allows you to truely be, though that may sound contrary to a lot of views.  in the end, it is not conformity that we seek, but the acceptance by others as being what we believe we are.  After all, human beings are social animals and we need socialization of the type we crave to be complete.

From what I have found, each of us on the full oneway trip is in search of one thing, acceptance, and simple tolerance isn't the same.  We can't accept simple passing which is shallow and emotionally incomplete, we must actually integrate in the deepest most meaningful ways with never a doubt that we actually are what we represent ourselves to be.  Only then will the deamons leave us alone.
  •  

michelle

I am happy for yu Gina that yur  "developing."   Just bounce around and enjoy yurself.

Best wishes,
Michelle
Be true to yourself.  The future will reveal itself in its own due time.    Find the calm at the heart of the storm.    I own my womanhood.

I am a 69-year-old transsexual school teacher grandma & lady.   Ethnically I am half Irish  and half Scandinavian.   I can be a real bitch or quite loving and caring.  I have never taken any hormones or had surgery, I am out 24/7/365.
  •  

Denise01

Congratulations Gina, and I hope you are enjoying the new you.

I too am considering very much, taking the steps  to transition, and I hope that some day I will be able to also strart on my way to being a real lady.,

I hope you enjoy every minuet and all goes well for you

Denise01
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Congratulations.  That's great news Gina.
  •  

Phoenix

yay wel;l done i am jealous now i wish i had boobs (or do i lol)
  •  

Dennis

I wish I could give you mine :/

Dennis
  •  

mishell

Con grats Gina growth is wonderfull
  •  

zoey22982

hi gina, first of all i'd like to congratz for the development u got  ^-^
btw,i'd like to know what kind of hormone u're taking right now and how about the dosage?i'd really love to do the same thing as u do   ;D
and what if i take contraceptive pills,does it help??i mean,does contraceptive pills work as good as other hormone pills?plz give me a suggestion about it,thx a lot,u go girl  :)

*4years edit*
Perhaps it would be a good idea to review the site rules: (in part)
Quote6. The discussion of hormone replacement therapy(HRT) and it's medications is permitted however, with the following limitations:

A. Advocating for or against a specific medication or combinations of medications is strictly prohibited.

B. Discussing the means to acquire HRT medications without a prescription, and self medication without a doctors care is prohibited.

C. Discussing dosages is strongly discouraged to prevent information obtained on this site from being used to self medicate.[/list]

We can not in good conscience condone the self administering of these medications. Not only may self medication be illegal but HRT medications can cause serious health problems and many have the potential for life-threatening side effects that can only be detected and prevented with proper medical supervision.
    •  

Terri-Gene

Hello Zoey.  Take to heart the advice from 4years.  It is the rules and it is the truth.  Different estrogen types are accepted by the body in different ways and different dosages, with different people. What is acceptable with one varient may be to little or all to much in another.  Never assume what you can take with one will work well with another or even with the same drugs at the same dose as another person.

If you take this route, do so only under a proper medical program and keep in mind that the drugs and even surgery can only address the original part of the problem.  There is so much more to it that acummulates over the years for the complete healing process to accomplish itself.

I like the way Leigh puts it.  "Look like a duck, act like a duck and quack like a duck, but until the ducks quack back, you are not a duck", or words to that effect.  I could tell you how important it is to hear that quack, and understand what it truely is and means, regardless any and all things else, but I won't, it's something you must find for yourself and may the ducks quack to you someday, but it won't be based upon your "physical attributes".  Thats more for the acceptance of men then women when you truely understand, or begin to.

Terri
    •  

gina_taylor

Thanks again girls. Everyday I'm seeing small changes, and it excites me. It's definatelly like going through puberty . . . again.  :) I've taken a lot of time deliberating what to do, and I feel so good now that I've started to take control of my life. Some of the old members know what I've been through . . .  :(

Thanks Terri for your thoughtful words. Lately people have been seeing more of my feminine side, which is good. I agree with you that it's more about acceptence than anything else.

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation Dennis. It's a shame that they haven't got breast transfusions down well. If you wanna talk, e-mail me or send me a pm. Maybe I can help.

Gina

•  

gina_taylor

Since I last posted, I've been watching my breast development, and sometimes it looks like it's just stopped and then a day or so later it looks like it's back again. Has anyone ever experienced this?

Gina
    •  

beth

Yes, i'm going thru the same thing now, it comes and goes but is steady growth over time.

beth
    •  

Jess

I am 30 years old.  I have read that after 28 or so that hormones have a very reduced effect.  Do I have any hope?

Jess
    •  

beth

Jess,

there's lots of hope, i'm in my fiftys and been on hrt for about 4 months and i am developing breasts and my skin is already smooth and my body fat is changing. 30 is very young jess, everything will be fine.

beth
    •  

Terri-Gene

Hope it all continues well Gina.  Afraid I've gone about as far I'm gonna get on HRT, the low dose I'm on now doesn't seem to have any physical "kick" to it.  Gotten to where I no longer feel much of anything in my breasts anymore, , no sensitivity, no buzzing, except for a little movement while walking or running, they seem lifeless these days, no new growth since April and no distributaion movements either. really starting to scratch, cut and bruise easily though in comparison to before.  Some times i feel like I'm going backwards.  I asked about upping it, at least for a while to kick start again, but docs say no.  Oh well, who wants to be barbie any way?  No .... don't answer that.  I could live with it too if I had to.

Just happy to have gotten as far as I did, and the Endo Department is being called in to check out the options, who knows?

Terri
    •