Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

How long did electrolysis take to clear your face?

Started by Barbara Ann, May 19, 2007, 11:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CosmicJoke and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Charlotte Kitty ✅

I've had 12 laser sessions but a load of black hairs not getting the message. So now doing electrolysis.  Only about 4 small patches on corners of mouth, under mouth and under nose. Hopefully not too many sessions.
Pansexual, fully feminine presenting.  Engaged in open relationship.17 months HRT.
🔗 [Link: tickerfactory.com]

Petunia

I think I've had 8 laser sessions which had me at greys on for a while.

Now my top lip looks dirty.

I knew laser would not be enough but I didn't expect to feel so good having a beard that doesn't stand out.

Electrolysis.... let's see how much it hurts
And then one day you stop to find,
10 years have got behind you,
no one told you when to run,
you missed the starting gun
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

Allie Jayne

I am finally at the end of my electrolysis journey, all up almost 300 hours of blend. I was having 3 hours every week when I first started in 2019, but moderated that over the years, and now I get a 40 minute session 3 times a year to clean up the stubborn hairs. I have a high pain tolerance, but it is still a session I dread. I tried 3 different operators, and experienced 3 different levels of pain, and I know that the pain level is related to effectiveness.

I'm in Australia, and the costs were around AUD$100/hour, which makes it one of the more expensive procedures in MTF transition. I would like those who keep saying transitioning is a choice to experience 10% of what we go through and see what they think then!

Hugs,

Allie
  •