Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Head wraps or wigs

Started by Amari, February 21, 2013, 12:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amari

So I have not yet begun my transformation  with hRT however I often times dress like a female, and feel as though I most closely mimic a female when I have a head wrap on verses wearing wigs. I have tried lace fronts, full lace , human hair and synthetic, I have had weave, and extensions. But I feel most comfortable with the head wraps. My boyfriend however feels that I look passable both ways but prefers the wigs. I know that eventually I will have no choice but to wear wigs or my natural hair out but the head wraps are my security blanket.  As I stated I don't feel passable with wigs. Any advice guys , do I appear passable with the head wraps?  Should I switch between the two ? My boyfriend insist that I become more confident and says the head wraps prevent me fro doing so, I agree to a certain extent  :-\
  •