Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Nature ...

Started by cezcal20, March 13, 2013, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cezcal20

I have always be in touch with nature and felt it has never left me. I love going hiking, camping, and just being out in the middle of no where, where people aren't around, no city noises, cars..etc

My beliefs are :

Mother Earth- Protect and care for her. She is your home and you only have one earth.
Grandmother Tree/ Grandfather tree- hold great wisdom, power and can help you make the right choices or see the right path
Father moon- protects you at night, helps you see in the darkest of places
" Great Spirit" ( Not God ! ) - but a great ancestor that watches over you along your journey in life, teaches you hard lessons and hopes you learn from them.
Stars- your ancestors that have long passed, watch over you at night, guide you,wise as well
Spirit animal- these are animals that come to you to help guide you in life. Give you advice. They always make their presence know.

My spirit animals is a Hawk. He always come to me or makes himself know when i get out of hand. When i party to much or am not focused enough on important things in my life ( school, work..etc). When i see him , it means " start focusing on what matter" . It really does work because when i don't listen to him, negative things happen that he was warning me of if i didn't focus.

sounds crazy but hey its works for me. I feel like other "real" religions have to many RULES that NEED to be followed in order to be good, or access into "heaven" or the after life. my beliefs are very basic and don't restrict me in any way.
** note - i was raised a Irish Roman Catholic ....not anymore hahha total freedom now  :laugh:
  •