Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Offical 'You Look Badass, Dude' Topic (Ver 2.0)

Started by Jamie D, April 13, 2013, 02:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BT04

Quote from: Ryuichi13 on January 12, 2018, 04:05:14 AM
*playing catch-up after the holidays*

You look great!  If you hadn't have saif "pre-errthing," I wouldn't have known!

Great look! [emoji106][emoji109]

Ryuichi

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I forgot to come back in here to say thanks!
- Seth

Ex-nonbinary trans man, married to a straight guy, still in love. Pre-T, pre-op.
  •  

virtualverny

nobody on here has ever seen my face, but i'm feeling so confident, so here goes.... (bit of trivia, i collect korn merch and this is the only shirt i have that isn't black - you've caught me on a colourful day)

•  

KarlMars

Quote from: virtualverny on March 10, 2018, 01:04:52 PM
nobody on here has ever seen my face, but i'm feeling so confident, so here goes.... (bit of trivia, i collect korn merch and this is the only shirt i have that isn't black - you've caught me on a colourful day)

Cute. I used to listen to Korn a lot. I like the blonde hair on you!

Liam_Robin

My dad took this picture of me a couple weeks ago, because we were in NYC for an appointment. I wanted to find the theatre that I'm going to be seeing a play at and take a picture at the door.
  •  

Ryuichi13

•  

Grunt

Ahh! You all look so amazing! I can't wait until I can post in here!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

•  

eyesk8rboi

What's up my dudes....I'm back, and not really looking much different, but strangers are starting to gender me correctly so what it do? (This is also from a couple of a months ago and you can't see my wanna be mutton chops, but it's cool.)

Steven Lee | 24 | Dog Dad | Beginner Figure Skater | Aspiring Writer

:icon_arrow:Started counseling on June 11th, 2017
:icon_arrow:Received HRT Letter on July 2nd, 2017
:icon_arrow:HRT Consultation with Doctor on July 16th, 2017

•  

Ryuichi13

Looking cool!

Ryuichi

•  

smithers 70

•  

Jessica

@smithers 70

Quote from: smithers 70 on November 17, 2018, 04:24:51 PM
O hay

Sent from my LM-X210VPP using Tapatalk

Hi Smithers!  Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.

I see you're new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

@smithers 70
Dear Smithers:
    I am most pleased that you had decided to join the Susan's Place site.

I see that our lovely member  @Jessica   has already welcomed you to Susan's Place.  Please allow me to also welcome you here.
    Thank you for writing your posting and sharing your photo... as you get more involved in exchanging comments on various posts other members will be along to offer their thoughts and comments in response to any of your specific questions and concerns..

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

There is information and important LINKS that  Jessica  included in her welcome message to you.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

IMPORTANT NOTE:  As Jessica mentioned please make a point to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself and therefore be able to receive and to give more suggestions and shared thoughts.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Ryuichi13

WOW, you look great! 

Ryuichi

•  

smithers 70

•  

Julia1996

Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Ryuichi13

•  

tgirlamg

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

OliverR.

Quote from: Liam_Robin on March 21, 2018, 07:13:02 PM

My dad took this picture of me a couple weeks ago, because we were in NYC for an appointment. I wanted to find the theatre that I'm going to be seeing a play at and take a picture at the door.

You look great! :o
"Don't make me run! I'm full of chocolate!" :eusa_sick:
  •  

F_P_M

Feeling a bit... unconfident. I love my new haircut and I love my new clothes (they're so comfy omg and so much more ME than the stuff I was sort of just wearing because it was clean/there) and i'm having a ball indulging at last my love for colourful shoes (that actually fit me omg!) and mens tailoring (oh so hot... so so hot)
But because i'm pre everything i'm still quite obviously feminine looking, I can't properly bind due to rib problems and of course i'm pocket sized. I don't actually mind being short, but not being able to bind sucks more and more each day. Sports bras help but they don't really squish things as much as i'd like meaning yep, constantly being called "m'am" or "young lady" (I'm not even young either!)

Also had a big wobble a couple of days ago when a guy on the bus started to verbally abuse me and called me fat repeatedly. Really shook my confidence and threw me back into hating myself. I've struggled with my weight and accepting it for several years now (it's predominantly hormonal weight gain because my body hates me and female hormones are frankly evil) and just as I was reaching a point where I felt like I didn't look TOO bad and could stand to look at myself in a mirror, this guy turns up, yells at me a lot and calls me fat and tells me i'm taking up too much space on the bus (wth?)
So yeah. Back to hiding and not wanting to look at myself.

So enjoy this photo of me before I got self concious again. It might be a while before I can do any more photos.
  •  

Julia1996

I'm so sorry that happened to you. That guy was just an >-bleeped-<. People who do that need to insult others in order to feel good about themselves. It indicates a very unhappy life. I have had people say things and make fun of me because I'm albino. One old lady once told me I should be in the circus freak show. People just suck.  As for your picture, I think you look good. But I suggest you not wear the earrings and get different glasses. Those are the 2 things I noticed right away that identified female. Your binding isn't that bad. I really didn't notice your breasts.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •