Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Weather the storm.

Started by Tracey, May 09, 2013, 08:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

It's not the heat.........
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Anatta

Kia Ora,

"Whether the weather is cold-Whether the weather is hot-We'll weather the weather whatever the weather whether we like it or not !"

Weather just is...Well weather...

Metta Zenda :)
"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •  

V M

It's so hot I'm sweating bullets
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jamie D

"The June Gloom" - persistent coastal fog as the deserts warm up in southern California, pulling in the marine layer.
  •  

Anatta

Kia Ora,

::) Weather the storm...Boy did I weather 'a' storm last night....

Last night I was walking home from the bus stop, It was dark, raining cats and dogs, bucketing down along with strong winds, flashes of lightening and loud thunder claps, (you know the kind that shakes the ground) flash floods-you name it, it was happening ...I had an umbrella [fat lot of good this did], as I waded through the water in my track shoes  I got soaked to the bone....But...I have to say I enjoyed every minute of it...

But in saying this, my heart goes out to those poor folk in Oklahoma...

Metta Zenda :)
"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •