News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Coffee May Lower Suicide Risk By 50 Percent, Harvard Study Indicates

Started by LearnedHand, July 26, 2013, 07:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joelene9

Quote from: CalmRageMusic on July 26, 2013, 07:54:18 PM
I hate it too. I am a tea-drinker for life.
Ditto, the usual Lipton type black tea has caffeine in it, about a quarter to half of what is in generic everyday coffee.  It is the most of other tea grades.  My Dr Pepper has the same midrange level as the black tea as well as regular Pepsi.  I limit myself to one 1/2 gallon of iced black tea on a given summer day. 
  More info here: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/caffeine/AN01211
  Jolt Cola: http://www.energyfiend.com/jolt-cola-gets-even-more-caffeine

Joelene
  •  

Dreams2014

Farewell to my friends, farewell to the life I knew. I burn what once was, and in the ashes I am born anew.
  •  

V M

Hi friends  :)

I'm glad that some folks prefer tea over coffee, too bad that isn't what the topic is about  :eusa_doh: No-one is asking what your drink of preference is, maybe you should make your own topic about that rather than buggering up the works on this topic  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Ltl89

OH NO!  I didn't have any coffee today.... crisis mode begin!
  •  

Devlyn

•  

DriftingCrow

Today, I had a drink called "The Buzzz" it was espresso vodka, coffee liqueur, and some real espresso! Woohoo!  :icon_caffine:
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: LearnedHand on August 04, 2013, 08:30:19 PM
Today, I had a drink called "The Buzzz" it was espresso vodka, coffee liqueur, and some real espresso! Woohoo!  :icon_caffine:

Sounds good! Now come down off the ceiling, you're making everyone nervous!
  •  

Yuki-jker86

caffeine is a diuretic. it removes water from your body and puts it in your bladder. one cup of coffee cancels out three glasses of water.
coffee is indeed a delightful thing, but please remember to drink enough water to keep your health up too! :)

DriftingCrow

ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •