Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Voices or Creating Entertainment for Myself

Started by LostInTime, June 14, 2007, 11:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostInTime

OK, for a variety of reason I will not delve into I still have a few accounts under the old name and every so often "he" has to deal with them. yesterday was such a day. Call their 800 number, input account #, wait, wait, wait some more, human on the line, go through the password on the account, tell her the name on the account, answer that I am "him", reassure her I am"him", put my request out there, and then get transferred to the appropriate area.

So operator number 2 comes on with a good afternoon, verifies the same information, asks who is he speaking to, reassure him that I am the account holder, and tell him what I need to be done. I got a Sir from him once. then later in the convo I got a Ma'am errr, Sir and an apology. The rest of the time it was Ma'am. LOL.

For the record, my voice is not that great but I must be doing something right. I had been told by friends that my accent is a bit heavier though.
  •