News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Living without Tucking.

Started by Mayra Viamonte, August 05, 2013, 03:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mac1

Quote from: alexbb on January 13, 2015, 03:06:04 PM
I found wearing mens boxer shorts under my tights keeps my bits in check without hurting. i have some womens underpants but theyre a bit too lacy/silky/crossdressery and are just uncomfortable.
pleated skirt also a yes.
I never liked boxers as they gave no support and let everything dangle. As for jockey and briefs, I gave up on them long ago as the frontal pouch put too much emphasis on the things. My choice now is Jockey brand Elance (women's) cotton panties.
?
  •  

dex_paradox

I find tucking a bit difficult and uncomfortable so I wear androgynous clothes and really tight underwear

Really just looking forward to srs......
  •  

esther22

I have tried tucking just for fun, & the bulge make me feel like I have a 3rd breast between my legs &! I love that feeling!  Actually I like to massage that 3rd breast with one hand while massaging one of my other breasts with the other hand. I wear loose pants anyway, so I don't have to tuck, But I really want to have the courage to wear dresses in public ( which I cant in the small town I live in) as dresses provide much more freedom. I cant imagine wanting to wear pants like so many women do today.  One of my friends told me that if you want your testicles to shrink without surgery, to get a doctor to inject the testicles with lactic acid which will make them shrivel up. Then tucking will be less needed.  Esther
  •  

Marly

Great topic!
and I just adore  skater skirts.  I'm just beginning my path, but as of now have no intention of going with full reassignment (in that area, I mean) nor do I think I will tuck.

Quote from: barbie on March 22, 2014, 11:57:26 PM
With pleated skirts, I even do not need underwear panties for tucking.

barbie~~
  •  

mac1

I would like to be totally smooth there so there would be no need to be concerned about that.
?
  •  

rose_thorn

it depends greatly on what i am wearing and where i am going or who im with
  •  

Mlle.Lautys

My choice it be be happy with what I have down there nomatter what.
but in a way, im proud of my buldge. :P
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

LOVE YOURSELF AND SELF LOVE WILL FIND YOU!

•  

barbie

Quote from: Mlle.Lautys on September 09, 2015, 06:29:49 AM
My choice it be be happy with what I have down there nomatter what.
but in a way, im proud of my buldge. :P

Yes. That is exactly what I do.

Today about 1 hour ago:

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Mlle.Lautys

Nice! way to go girl!
Thats something I'm not ready for, i wear short swimwear.
For meow :)

LOVE YOURSELF AND SELF LOVE WILL FIND YOU!

•  

barbie

Quote from: Mlle.Lautys on September 11, 2015, 11:55:43 AM
Nice! way to go girl!
Thats something I'm not ready for, i wear short swimwear.
For meow :)

Try bikini. Nobody pays attention to the bulge.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

cheryl reeves

I've been tucking since I can remember for I hated the bulge and everything flapping around. My pubic area makes it easy to tuck I'm able to push my penis into a cavity I have then pull the ballsack up and it looks like I have a mound area like a normal cis woman. My body is weird half female half male .
  •  

Kathleenmarie

I don't tuck, theres a buldge, I wear yoga pants and the whole 9 yards.  I just don't care what anyone thinks, its rather large and so tucking is painful, screw it, why are you looking at my crotch anyway!
  •  

Tessa James

Quote from: Kathleenmarie on December 02, 2015, 01:34:38 PM
I don't tuck, theres a buldge, I wear yoga pants and the whole 9 yards.  I just don't care what anyone thinks, its rather large and so tucking is painful, screw it, why are you looking at my crotch anyway!

I'm with you.  I tried tucking and it just made for more rash time and discomfort.  For now I still have a minor basket and the truth is OK.  Nobodies business but our own ;D
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

Lady_Oracle

Yeah I stopped tucking years ago, I don't see the point. After my testes shrank I don't have much of a bulge even if I wear tight pants, having a pelvic tilt helps tho 
  •  

RobynD

Never very large of a bulge here and it is shrinking, but i am not self-conscious about it at all. I wear bikini bottoms in the summer to the beach, i wear tight pants a lot.

I did try tucking and it worked and looked neat and everything, but not really enough of a factor for me to spend the time on it.

•  

FrancisAnn

In time with proper HRT the things will shrink & go away anyway so no need to worry. Some material is needed for a nice vagina during GRS.
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

Tessa James

Quote from: FrancisAnn on December 03, 2015, 05:11:14 PM
In time with proper HRT the things will shrink & go away anyway so no need to worry. Some material is needed for a nice vagina during GRS.

Well now, "go away" may be wishful thinking or a euphemism but it's not really like the distal end of a severed umbilical cord that falls off.  We gotta pay to make em go away :D  One of my brothers thought the same thing but HRT doesn't work that well, darn it.
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

barbie

What tucking? I do not need tucking.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

FrancisAnn

Quote from: Tessa James on December 03, 2015, 06:21:03 PM
Well now, "go away" may be wishful thinking or a euphemism but it's not really like the distal end of a severed umbilical cord that falls off.  We gotta pay to make em go away :D  One of my brothers thought the same thing but HRT doesn't work that well, darn it.
hahaha, Did your brother think everything fell off from HRT & we automatically grew a vagina. That's funny. My little thing is small & I just hope the surgeon can create a nice normal depth vagina with such little to work with, ugggg.
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

Jenna Marie

Yeah, I used to wish it'd just invert itself properly. ;)  I never tucked either; I just chose pants/bottoms that did a good job of concealing what was there. For the rare occasion when I had to risk something tight-fitting, I wore a women's girdle with a heavily reinforced panty part and let everything rest on that "shelf."

(Barbie, I admire your comfort with your body and I'm obviously not one to talk, but... yes, it's noticeable.)
  •