Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

how many crossdresser have or will get implants?

Started by adison, August 15, 2013, 04:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adison

Wondering how many cds have gotten implants? Would you get implants? If so, how do you go about your daily life with implants and in male mode?
  •  

Kaitlin4475

I feel like that would be pretty hard to pull off, depending on how small they were you might be able to bind them like a FTM, maybe
  •  

Cindy

Well boobs are pretty obvious! Breast implants take at least a few months to settle, you need to support then with a good bra etc, you cannot lift your arms above shoulder height until the wounds are healed etc. Oh and getting a reputable surgeon to do breast implants on a bio-male may be a tad difficult.

HRT grown boobs are VERY sensitive at first, you definitely (in my opinion and experience) need a padded bra to protect them, protection as in you get them caught on everything from car doors to you name it, and they hurt when bumped to a point where you do stop and have to sit down and have a few deep breaths. You can't bind them. For example, I love being hugged by my BF but I have to be careful, I don't get them squashed because it damn well hurts!! He might think its funny but I sure don't!!

Cosmetically or hormonally altering your appearance is not to be taken lightly, it is basically for ever, so think about it. You may like the feel of having boobs but once you have them you can't take them off, and go back to being a flat chested guy in T-shirt again.

As for hormone driven changes remember that the changes can be dramatic and affect every part of your body and your brain/mind as well. You cant pick and choose which bit will change! I have nice boobs and nice skin, live full time as me and feel fantastic but I have no functional male bits (which is fine by me). What I'm saying is that you cant just flick a switch and change back and forward.

There are many very happy cross dressers who look great, have a fantastic and happy life and are very content with their dual presentation, but few want to make permanent changes. Permanent changes are just that! If you are undecided how to go, maybe book some sessions with a gender therapist to talk stuff over.

BTW there is nothing odd or unusual with your desires, you just need to be careful for your physical and mental health.

Hugs and welcome to the site!

Cindy
  •  

Roberta Finally

I think about implants often .
I think I would like to be a real 38 B
I feel ,for me, it would be a real committment and that is what I want.MMBGDV
  •  

Jamie D

If you want permanent implants, maybe your transgender feelings run deeper.
  •  

Lyric

While I certainly understand why people get them I would never consider getting implants. Almost all the pinup models have them these days and to me they all look exactly like they are-- people with plastic bags stuck in their chests. Implants almost always look more like artificial lumps than breasts. I'd rather be completely flat than have those things.

I think if you are not interested in doing the full time thing anyway, just go with stick-on forms. These days you can get them that that are quite realistic. Some people even wear them with long term adhesives for a week at a time. I'd say try that before going to a plastic surgeon.

~ Lyric ~
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

musicofthenight

Quote from: Lyric on August 24, 2013, 09:00:09 AM
stick-on forms.

+1

Wear them en homme for a while.  If you can't, you sure don't want ones that don't come off.

The only difficulty is, if you have a small chest like I do, it might be difficult to find nice androgynously-small ones. 

The smallest Amolux Ruby pair comes to 34D on me, which is just a little big for an ectomorph like me.  I need bum padding en femme, and en homme I don't have the musculature to make them look like pecs.
What do you care what other people think? ~Arlene Feynman
trans-tom / androgyne / changes profile just for fun

he... -or- she... -or (hard mode)- yo/em/er/ers
  •