Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

very bad dreams before srs

Started by adison, August 26, 2013, 04:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adison

I had a horrible dream this morning. It was sort of a dream within a dream. I dreamt i was dreaming that i had srs and it was a horrible thing like i lost an arm or something. Then still within the dream, i woke up, and realized it wasn't just a dream and i in fact had the surgery. I was TERRIFIED, floored, shocked,scared,angry and it was all because of the overwhelming idea that this was forever and i could never go back. What had i done to myself? Then i woke up for real. Back to reality. After a few minutes of consciousness, my desire to have a vagina is as strong as ever. WTF!!!!!!!!

I should add that my desire to transition only ever goes away for 10 minutes after i masturbate and in this dream. Otherwise, its is always with me. That's why i dont understand a dream like this. I've had it like twice before.

Edited inappropriate language.
  •  

LordKAT

Perhaps your dream is only showing you your worst fears. We all fear the unknown. You may know that it is a non returnable type thing and no matter how much you want it to work out at its best, there are fears. This is normal. Especially if you don't have people to share those fears with or you find it hard to admit them to yourself.
  •