Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Transgender Boy Harassing Girls in the Bathroom Gets No Punishment

Started by Amelia Pond, October 12, 2013, 10:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenguy

I checked out the site, seems awfully homo and transphobic for me to believe this article is anything other than a bunch of lies.
  •  

autumnwind44

If people actually asked trans communities what we though of these things and published it, there would be no debate.
If anyone is harassing someone in any way, it needs to stop, especially amongst teenagers.

Maybe it is propaganda (hitler burnt down his own his reichstag as propaganda so I definitely wouldnt leave that possibility off the table) but either way, its not ok...
Hey ;)
  •  

AnneB

Quote from: Caysee Danielle on October 12, 2013, 06:50:38 PM
Wow guys....I think someone just found the solution to all of our problems.  Who knew it was so easy to change someone's gender identity.  If only gender therapists had the wisdom of this person, we could all be cured.  ::)

I wonder if that works to fix "the gay" as well.

Caysee, I think you just hit upon the miracle cure for... heck, for everything from being anorexic, to being too tall!

"Of course you're not  (a) _____________,

1) Anorexic
2) Bulemic
3) Cancerous
4) Diabetic
5) Epileptic
6) Fat
7) Hemophiliac
Eight) Girl/Guy    (the number puts a smiley in place)
9) Intersexed
10) (insert favorite disease)
that's ridiculous, get over it!!
  •  

HoneyStrums

"When you child tells you they are the oposit sex, you tell them very firmly no you are not a girl."

So my dad was only testing out a trial cure, all my life?
What makes this extremely annoying is I've bee self medicating with a dud batch too.

Are biggest problem, is people that do this sort of thing. Put it this way, if it wasn't for the first twisted girl that pretended she was raped (and ONE is all it takes) they would never be any suspicion on the victims end of the spectrum.

It's that same doubt that we face, If it wasn't for existence of twisted people, that dress up in drag to be perverts, our intentions wouldn't be suspect. And if it wasn't for the twisted individuals that are trans perverts we wouldn't face any more fear.

The same with sexism, and people like the above being the need for gender segregation in the first place. But guess what? >-bleeped-< happens and fear means we face the biggest amount of >-bleeped-< these disgusting individuals kick up.

Cant wait for the day, a trans going to the toilet saves somebody from one of these freaks.
When will the day come when people understand that were normal.
When will it be that people see a negative story (true or not) and understand that judging the rest of us by that story is as unfair as treating all rape victims like their lying because some girls have pretended, and all men like a rapist because some men have.

One bad apple spoils the broth. And pervs have made the rest of humanity stink.

•  

mac1

As long as adequate privacy is provided for everybody there should not be any need for sexual segregation.
?
  •