Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Pit stick/Deodorant/Anti-stinkum/Antiperspirant

Started by Tay, June 26, 2007, 03:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What kinds of scents do you prefer?

Fruit
2 (16.7%)
"Clean" (ie, rain, showerfresh)
11 (91.7%)
Baby powder
4 (33.3%)
Musky
2 (16.7%)
Berry
1 (8.3%)
Sweet-musky (ie Axe Phoenix)
1 (8.3%)
Unscented
8 (66.7%)
Herbal (some all natural versions may fall in here, I think)
3 (25%)
I prefer my own aroma
1 (8.3%)
Exotic
0 (0%)
Vanilla/Chocolate
4 (33.3%)
floral
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Tay

I was putting on my strawberry scented Secret today and I was wondering what kinds of deodorants people prefer.  I mean, honestly, there are like, a THOUSAND of them in the Walmart pit stick/deodorant aisle.  So obviously, people must like different scents.  What are your favourites and why?  Scent is the sense most strongly tied to memory, after all, so people will remember you by your scent.

If I've missed a scent type, let me know and I'll add it.
  •  

Kate

Clean... I use Dove something-or-'nuther... it's a really nice, light, clean, refreshing scent. I've actually smeared it on my arms just so I could smell it, lol...

~Kate~
  •  

Melissa

Most of the time I don't use deodorant (au naturelle), but on the times I do, I go with a clean scent.
  •  

tinkerbell

•  

Jillieann Rose

Unscented deodorant.
I love differnt scents but use perfume for that.
Jillieann
  •  

trip

I was reading somewhere yesterday that people prefer scents that are close to their natural odor, though granted I doubt anyone's natural odor is close to strawberries, or some of the other scents they have.
  •  

katia

the scent of fresh linen, clean, subtle, comforting.  you're not going to ask us about our favorite brand of maxi pads now, are cha?
  •  

Nero

vanilla. It's my favorite flavor. I also use vanilla body wash, body spray, body lotion, and toothpaste. :laugh:
I also use baby powder after I get out of the shower.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Christo

lavander   I use old spice deodorant.  mint toothpaste & stetson male cologne.  sometimes aramis to. :laugh:
  •  

Jay

I use clean dove deodrant and Joop Jump Cologne

•