Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Do you believe in Bigfoot / Sasquatch, or the possibility of such existence?

Started by Kendall, June 26, 2007, 09:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you believe in Bigfoot / Sasquatch, or the possibility of such existence?

Yes, I have experience that makes such exisitence likely.
0 (0%)
Yes, I believe that such Sasquatch is possibly true.
5 (26.3%)
I dont know.
4 (21.1%)
I am a bit skeptical that Sasquatch exists
3 (15.8%)
No, Sasquatch does not exist, despite the many claims.
7 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Kendall

According to the latest news today in yahoo.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070626/ap_on_fe_st/odd_bigfoot_search

QuoteMANISTIQUE, Mich. - Researchers will visit the Upper Peninsula next month to search for evidence of the hairy manlike creature known as "Bigfoot" or "Sasquatch."

ADVERTISEMENT

The expedition will center in eastern Marquette County, following the most recent Bigfoot eyewitness account, said Matthew Moneymaker of the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization.

"We'll be looking for evidence supporting a presence. ... We hope to meet local people who might have seen a Sasquatch or heard of someone else who had an encounter," Moneymaker told the Daily Press of Escanaba.

Whats your opinion?
  •  

tinkerbell

I don't know.  Their existence is probable but so is the mischievous imagination of so many people.  ;)

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Jay

No I am very skeptical that any such thign as them would exsist.

•  

Nikki

It strikes me as unlikely that any -land- mammal that large could escape conclusive discovery and documentation in this time period. That said we are still making discoveries about our world every day, so it's not outside the realm of possibility.
  •  

Kate

I was fascinated with Bigfoot as a child. It's kind of like UFO's, SOMEthing is going on there, but I don't know what exactly. To me, it's not as simple as IT DOENS'T EXIST! *or* IT'S REAL! There's an OTHER going on, lol.

But hey, I love Mystery and Wonder, so my views are biased ;)

~Kate~
  •