Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

My Philosophy failed me

Started by TheBattler, June 30, 2007, 08:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBattler

Well I have tried to stear clear of the Philosophy and religion forums - I never want to get into that side of my personality - but I am here now.

First a confession - I almost wrote in my happy birthday thread that I hate myself - I lost internet connection and it did not post - I am glad of that.

Second confession - I am athiest - I always have and hope I always will.

I always loved the environment - I loved when younger being out in the bush with my friends (especially John May - Gee I miss him sometimes).

This always had a big  impact on the way I thought - I believed nothiong but pure science.

So as a male I always believed I was an animal destined to find a female to mate with. I always believed in pro-created and the purity of a male/female partnership. Sure I knew there where Gay people out there and somehow that pure science was altered by a gene (good or bad), But I nether thought I fitted in to that life knowing that my animal instincts would lead me to mate.

Well that is not going to happen - I am bi-sexual. I have always loved the female look/personality. It turns out I am as much female as male. I have that gental personality and other traits that lends me to being female - and I always wanted to know what it feels like to be female not relising the sliding scale and I am infact female as well as male.

As for my sexuality - yes I wanted to have sex as a male and always fantisied in having a female role. This was so against my philosophy because if I am to pro-create I should only take up the  male role. Just like the Gay people - to pro-create is not my only reason to want sex. Where this leaves me and my philosophy I am not to sure - only that I am one of those who for what ever reason have had their gene altered and hence do not fit into the maindtream as I would like.

Please Note: I only write this has I think it will help me. If there was another way to understanding this I would take it.

Alice
  •