Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Which do you prefer chicken, beef, fish, pork, or are you a vegetarian

Started by Nero, July 01, 2007, 04:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you prefer chicken, beef, fish, pork, or are you a vegetarian

chicken
beef
fish
pork
vegetarian

KathyLauren

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Peach

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on April 18, 2019, 08:15:46 AM
Yes, when I come to visit you for dinner, please don't serve catfish!  :embarrassed:

I promise to not serve catfish.   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Kylo

In order of preference highest first

Fish
Chicken
Pork
Lamb
Beef

Beef never high on my list, for some reason I lacked the ability to digest it properly all my life until the last 10 years so it's a habit not to eat much cow, or much of the four-legged variety of animal to be honest, just in case my guts take a dislike. Fish and chicken are much better. Crab is ok too.   
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

I tend to be vegetarian through the week. On the weekend I like a good serve of meat.
I normally dont drink during the week but on weekends visitors force me to drink red wine or white wine or beer.(LoL).

In order of preference.

1.Eye fillet beef steak/ Shiraz or Cab Sav.

2.Fillet of local caught or bought fish/ Sauvignon Blanc.

3. The best entree for crabs is cold beer

4.Lamb/ glass of red.

5.Chicken( prefer duck or local goose) /beer or red or white

6.Pork preferably roast with glass of red.

7. Lie down on the couch afterwards and breathe really shallow.

[emoji1635][emoji485][emoji899]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

LaRae

I'm an omnivore, I'll eat anything. I have noticed my tastes have changed lately though, now I lean more heavily toward fish, veggies & fruit.
"Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour and it can never be used to hurt you."
  •