Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Which do you prefer chicken, beef, fish, pork, or are you a vegetarian

Started by Nero, July 01, 2007, 04:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you prefer chicken, beef, fish, pork, or are you a vegetarian

chicken
beef
fish
pork
vegetarian

Jeannette

•  

Hypatia

Here's what I find about compromise--
don't do it if it hurts inside,
'cause either way you're screwed,
eventually you'll find
you may as well feel good;
you may as well have some pride

--Indigo Girls
  •  

Susan

added an option, and it messed up the vote count, so revote please.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

IsabelleStPierre

Eeeewwwwww.....meat?? Yuck!!!! NEVER touch the stuff!!

Peace and love,
Isabelle St-Pierre
  •  

Jay

•  

Audrey

"wheres the beef"   :)
got to love it.

Audrey

Bacon is good to though.
  •  

NicholeW.

Hate to admit it, but I'm a southern girl and I have had a lifelong love affair with the pig.

N~
  •  

Schala

Mostly beef here. Not particularly fond of the taste of fish, pork and chicken mostly equal...and being vegetarian I'd probably be even more skinny from not eating...since I don't eat most vegetables I know.
  •  

Dryad

Ehm... If these are the options: Beef. ^^ It's very nourishing, and tasty!
Of course; it has to be red, because.. Grey meat is a life wasted. (No nourishment, no flavour.)

I like fish, too, for about the same reason. Most fish, like beef, are packed with vitamins and minerals.

Don't like pork or chicken, that much.. It's not as tasty, and it doesn't really sate well.. Again, because of nourishment. :P

If I had to pick my absolute favourite corpse, it'd be veal.  :angel: It's just so... Full.  ;D

As for vegetarians disliking people who do eat meat: Ehm.. Well; that's just hypocrisy, really, and it doesn't get you anywhere.. At least we eat more healthy, and humans, by nature, are hunters first and gatherers second.. So yeah. ???
  •  

Virginia87106

I eat lots of veggies and salads, buy I also eat chicke3n, fish, and a little beef.  I am on a low carb, low fat diet, so I eat some form of meat once daily.  When I eat beef, it is the most low in fat I can get.  I eat very little bread, and one galss of tomato juice daily.

That seems to keep the weight off for me.
  •  

Shazny2010

I love love love salmon!!!

Bagels and lox sound so good right now.
  •  

Osiris

Pork is my favorite. But I'll eat all of them depending on how they're prepared. I couldn't have a steady diet of any of them though. Gotta have variety.
अगणित रूप अनुप अपारा | निर्गुण सांगुन स्वरप तुम्हारा || नहिं कछु भेद वेद अस भासत | भक्तन से नहिं अन्तर रखत
  •  

tekla

I didn't crawl my way to the top of the food chain to graze like a goat.  I'll eat anything the kitchen/craft services is dishing out. 

People who say there is no such thing as a free lunch have never worked in show biz.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

FairyGirl

well, pigs are my friends. Turkeys on the other hand, not so much.
Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

tekla

FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Cindy

Oh dear

I'm just about to tuck into a medium-rare kangaroo fillet, with some plum sauce and saute potatoes.

But I also like, fish, chicken, beef, lamb, vegies, emu, crocodile.

Cindy

•