News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 4.0

Started by Ms Grace, November 13, 2013, 12:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: Sydney_NYC on March 19, 2014, 10:21:08 PM
I've started going full-time (without realizing it) since Friday. Even today with not shaving for 2 days ( since i have electrolysis tomorrow morning in the early am) I was at the auto parts store getting a headlamp bulb and was still getting ma'amed. It probably helps that the remaining hairs are white (thanks to laser) and even though I can feel them, you can only see them when the light hits them in a certain way.

Sydney,
      I'd m'am you if I met you in public, there's very little that might be construed otherwise! Glad you're getting it from strangers, that clarifies a lot more than what we can here since we know you.
  •  

Emily.T

I went clothes shopping today and when trying them on found that I have gone from a size 16 to a size 14. I was so thrilled all my exercise has been so worth it.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Emily.T on March 19, 2014, 10:41:23 PM
I went clothes shopping today and when trying them on found that I have gone from a size 16 to a size 14. I was so thrilled all my exercise has been so worth it.

We never used to care about this stuff in our former days huh Emily? Glad you're doing it, you're going to live longer and look younger on HRT than you would have if you had not gone this direction. Welcome to the club hon! I dropped 80 lbs of former male don't give a rip.
  •  

Sydney_NYC

Quote from: Shantel on March 19, 2014, 10:39:34 PM
Sydney,
      I'd m'am you if I met you in public, there's very little that might be construed otherwise! Glad you're getting it from strangers, that clarifies a lot more than what we can here since we know you.

Thank you :) It's still nice to here that here too :)
Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•  

Constance

I think I have a date for this coming Saturday.

Lauren5

Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Bombadil

It's my friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and my therapist is awesome

Quote from: Sydney_NYC on March 19, 2014, 10:21:08 PM
I've started going full-time (without realizing it) since Friday. Even today with not shaving for 2 days ( since i have electrolysis tomorrow morning in the early am) I was at the auto parts store getting a headlamp bulb and was still getting ma'amed. It probably helps that the remaining hairs are white (thanks to laser) and even though I can feel them, you can only see them when the light hits them in a certain way.

that's really great

•  

Being alive. It's something that I appreciate every day.
HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

Emily.T

I finally finished the cupcakes for my daughters school fete

•  

V M

Quote from: Emily.T on March 20, 2014, 04:44:59 AM

Very nice  8)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

I finally managed to run again without having any pain! Only 6km, but it's always something...
HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Emily.T on March 20, 2014, 04:44:59 AM

Too pretty to eat Emily, didn't know you were so artsy!
  •  

V M

Hi friends  :)

I have split and locked this topic, but don't worry, your happy can be found right here in the New One  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •