News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Bad hair day advice

Started by WandereroftheForest, December 21, 2013, 08:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WandereroftheForest

I know everyone must get them!  :D

Any tips on how to set your hair for the day?

I seem to be getting quite a lot recently, waking up and you go to do your hair and it just does not want to do anything but stick up in places !

•  

LordKAT

Mist it, use a humidifier in your house all winter, don't use mechanical things on your hair.
  •  

Lyric

If it's sticking up I'm guessing it's fairly short. People with shorter hair always seem to be more concerned about how their hair looks than people with long hair. When you have long hair it never really sticks up and you pretty much get used to it having something of a life of it's own. You might want to go with a longer style. If really don't like the way mine looks I can just put it in a ponytail and it looks OK.

~ Lyric ~
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

lilacwoman

it takes me one minute with hairdryer set on medium and using a brush to get my hair all sleeked down in the morning.
If yours is really stubborn a damping with warm water and then the airdryer will get it looking good.
  •  

Oriah

•  

MaryXYX

I know the problem quite well, but I'm not as good on the solutions.  In my case a wig spray seems to help.
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

hhhhm I just take a bath  :-\
I know its a pain , but after I wake up my hair look eeeer terrible!
cant do nothing else, though the ponytail +hat combo is quite nice :angel:

lol
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •