Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Goddess Spirituality / Spirituality

Started by Fae, July 09, 2007, 11:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicholeW.

Cindy, if that is a reference to my asking, you could not be further wrong. I really was interested in reading your thoughts about the Babalon ideas. I had never heard of this before and if you knew something it would have certainly been nice to have read it.

N~
  •  

cindybc

Hi Nichole
I'm sorry hon, but no it had nothing to do with you. I just misread something, maybe I should wear my glasses more often. Sorry for the defensiveness, things in the spiritual world right now are pretty tense and many of the gifted ones appear to have retreated back into obscurity, much of it because of exploitation and the mockery that some make of our gifts and knowings. But everything is well the practices and teachings are just going to be practised more behind closed doors. We have been set back by nearly a hundred years. I will tell my theory I have on Babylone a little later tonight where there will be no disturbances about the house.

Cindy 
  •  

darkcrab

OK, cool, no need to share if you fell uncomfortable about it. Thanks anyways though.  >:D
  •  

cindybc

Hi all I intended to come back to do some writing about Babylon, I could not find the previous writing I had on it so I will have to do it from scratch. Please take a look at this wonderful little video.

A website to help us feel a little closer to heaven... a gentle reminder that we are not alone.  The words of the poem have inspired millions like you who share a similar mission.  Thank you for visiting.

http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/viewmovie.html

Cindy

Posted on: January 23, 2008, 03:01:46 PM
Hi Nichole W and Darkcrab. I am sorry for being so late in responding. I have found part of my accounting of Babylon and I have inserted the Babylon part to it

I have had many visions from all the way back since childhood, many of them were of beautiful, like enchanted forest and the fairy children. The singing watter falls. But I have also had some really bad ones, some were actually like I was there, witnessing and feeling the terror pain and helplessness in a war environment. I feel for those who have to go to fight in those horrid places. There nothing one can do except pray for them, as the tears are streaming down my cheeks. it's certainly not a nice place to be.

As for the end of the world, it would be more accurate to call it the end of this system. I pray that I am still here when it takes place because after this failure of our present system there will be a need for those who are left (light workers) to rebuilding and restoring what has been laid to waste by wars. There will be those who will be the gatherers of the lost ones.

There will also be those who will be the restorers of our planet, restoring it back to it's original pristine beauty and magnificence. There man will advance and evolve and will become as one with one another. Revelations [The Thousand year reign.] A good part of this post I accurately experienced from visions, but a lot of it I created from imagination in order to fill in the blank spaces in the accounting's of the thousand year reign in the Bible.

The accounting of Babylon was just prior to the thousand Year reign. Now keeping in mind the part of the Bible that mentions the seven bowls and seven angels. Each of those bowls will bring much devastation some bacterial and some that could have come in the form of  devastating natural disaster, and some, no doubt, could be interpreted as weapons of mass destruction. But still two thirds of humanity and any other living creatures on the face of the planet will survive, but much of the planet will be like a waste land, except for one still existing outpost which was Babylon The Great.

All people will go to this outpost for trade and barter and to obtain staples that one needs to sustain life. She had control of entire planet and all of Earths leaders were at her beckon, All of the peoples of the earth are dependent on this last outpost, he only remaining left on our devastated planet to make trade and barter with. She will reigned supreme until she makes the error threatening to  make war with the heaven. The beasts of many eyes, could they have been star ships? A star ship just sitting there in the dark vacuum of space with all its port holes emitting light would appear quite like what the authors who wrote the Biblical fables would see these starships as beasts with many eyes.

Anyway this was the last conflict of human kind will ever threaten war with the extraterrestrials which have been in the environs of our solar system for possibly maybe all the way back in time since this planet was still a ball of steaming mud. Is it possible that Babylon was a very large space station? At the end the demise of Babylon the great it is said that many of the merchant ships that were out at varying distances everywhere out at sea could see her coming down in flames. Babylon was also described as a harlot who wanted not only the domination of the world, she also wanted to conker the heavens. Near the end she is described as coming out from at sea astride on of the beast with the many eyes. I just have a feeling that the ET's with light ships that can bee seen traveling in and out of our atmosphere from the space station, I don't believe  they mean us any harm. The human race only real threat is those that control the present system. Those that are a potential danger are right here on the earth, they are referred to in the Bible as fallen angels     

Rather like constructing a story with only the scantest of factual information given to us, liken-to the assorted pieces of some artifacts or fossils gathered by an archaeologist. As for the Bible it is wanting for more information on it's accounting's.

Well anyway I just don't think that the creator is going to let us destroy the world per-say, at least not until we have completed our mission and we are ready to go back to the grandfather stars. Other wise this whole deal was for nothing, as fare as the humane race goes. And if it was, why then was the universe built with such precision. Just as the people that populate this green planet, and not to mention all of the denizens of the forest and the forest itself that they live in. Everything goes in
cycles. very precise cycles. I believe it takes an intelligence to make such precision in the infinite cosmos.

For the most part this accounting a theory.

Cindy

Posted on: February 01, 2008, 07:54:45 AM
Hi Nichole W and Darkcrab. I am sorry for being so late in responding. I have found part of my accounting of Babylon and I have inserted the Babylon part to it

I have had many visions from all the way back since childhood, many of them were of beautiful, like enchanted forest and the fairy children. The singing watter falls. But I have also had some really bad ones, some were actually like I was there, witnessing and feeling the terror pain and helplessness in a war environment. I feel for those who have to go to fight in those horrid places. There nothing one can do except pray for them, as the tears are streaming down my cheeks. it's certainly not a nice place to be.

As for the end of the world, it would be more accurate to call it the end of this system. I pray that I am still here when it takes place because after this failure of our present system there will be a need for those who are left (light workers) to rebuilding and restoring what has been laid to waste by wars. There will be those who will be the gatherers of the lost ones.

There will also be those who will be the restorers of our planet, restoring it back to it's original pristine beauty and magnificence. There man will advance and evolve and will become as one with one another. Revelations [The Thousand year reign.] A good part of this post I accurately experienced from visions, but a lot of it I created from imagination in order to fill in the blank spaces in the accounting's of the thousand year reign in the Bible.

The accounting of Babylon was just prior to the thousand Year reign. Now keeping in mind the part of the Bible that mentions the seven bowls and seven angels. Each of those bowls will bring much devastation some bacterial and some that could have come in the form of  devastating natural disaster, and some, no doubt, could be interpreted as weapons of mass destruction. But still two thirds of humanity and any other living creatures on the face of the planet will survive, but much of the planet will be like a waste land, except for one still existing outpost which was Babylon The Great.

All people will go to this outpost for trade and barter and to obtain staples that one needs to sustain life. She had control of entire planet and all of Earths leaders were at her beckon, All of the peoples of the earth are dependent on this last outpost, he only remaining left on our devastated planet to make trade and barter with. She will reigned supreme until she makes the error threatening to  make war with the heaven. The beasts of many eyes, could they have been star ships? A star ship just sitting there in the dark vacuum of space with all its port holes emitting light would appear quite like what the authors who wrote the Biblical fables would see these starships as beasts with many eyes.

Anyway this was the last conflict of human kind will ever threaten war with the extraterrestrials which have been in the environs of our solar system for possibly maybe all the way back in time since this planet was still a ball of steaming mud. Is it possible that Babylon was a very large space station? At the end the demise of Babylon the great it is said that many of the merchant ships that were out at varying distances everywhere out at sea could see her coming down in flames. Babylon was also described as a harlot who wanted not only the domination of the world, she also wanted to conker the heavens. Near the end she is described as coming out from at sea astride on of the beast with the many eyes. I just have a feeling that the ET's with light ships that can bee seen traveling in and out of our atmosphere from the space station, I don't believe  they mean us any harm. The human race only real threat is those that control the present system. Those that are a potential danger are right here on the earth, they are referred to in the Bible as fallen angels     

Rather like constructing a story with only the scantest of factual information given to us, liken-to the assorted pieces of some artifacts or fossils gathered by an archaeologist. As for the Bible it is wanting for more information on it's accounting's.

Well anyway I just don't think that the creator is going to let us destroy the world per-say, at least not until we have completed our mission and we are ready to go back to the grandfather stars. Other wise this whole deal was for nothing, as fare as the humane race goes. And if it was, why then was the universe built with such precision. Just as the people that populate this green planet, and not to mention all of the denizens of the forest and the forest itself that they live in. Everything goes in
cycles. very precise cycles. I believe it takes an intelligence to make such precision in the infinite cosmos.

For the most part this accounting a theory.

Cindy
  •