Started by FrancisAnn, March 20, 2014, 10:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

Jenny07

Quote from: Cindy on March 21, 2014, 07:19:37 AM
I'm riding a bike! Inspired by someone here.

Mmmm what brand you may ask?

A fat boy. Atta girl, I knew you are a real biker chick at heart. ;D

So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

FrancisAnn

It's spring where I live & a high today of 70 degrees. I'm going to work on my garden more. I would love more rose bushes & maybe other nice plants. It just takes time for HRT improvements so it's good to just enjoy life & not get so frustrated with slow changes. 
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

Edge

My son closed my bedroom door. Then he knocked on it and started singing, "Do you want to build a snowman?"
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

Quote from: Edge on March 21, 2014, 09:01:27 AM
My son closed my bedroom door. Then he knocked on it and started singing, "Do you want to build a snowman?"

oh my god so cute  :angel:
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Emily.T on March 20, 2014, 09:29:27 PM
I'm sure that eating the paste wouldn't have had any bearing on your education.

Teachers had no idea and had never heard of the condition we now call dyslexia back in the 1950's and since the words on the pages seemed jumbled up to me I was a slow reader and was unable to comprehend why Dick and Jane were saying "Oh, oh, oh, see Spot run" It seemed pretty stupid to me. I still write like that too, thank God for spell check to alert me that I have written a word backwards!
  •  

RobinGee

I'm diving back into programming!
  •  

King Malachite

My job interview went really well.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Edge

•  

Jean24

Scored a 12 pack of Guinness for 10 dollars because the local supermarket apparently forgot to take their sign down.
Trying to take it one day at a time :)
  •  

Quote from: Jean24 on March 21, 2014, 02:35:23 PM
Scored a 12 pack of Guinness for 10 dollars because the local supermarket apparently forgot to take their sign down.
If that would have happened in my area they would have charged you full price no matter what you said to them.

•  

Jill F

Downsized my umm, breast enhancements today.  Only one full cup size to go and I won't be needing a BA.
  •  

Jenny07

I so love everything at the moment.
So love the growing new me. Still a long way to go.

I even love those wishing to brand me.
They know who the are Cindy! ;D
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: Edge on March 21, 2014, 12:36:01 PM
Good luck. I hope you get it.

Feeding some plants somee malt liquor made me happy today. 
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

King Malachite

I made a sell today and made $5!  On top of that, my father brought me a small bag of Cheetos and a Sprite, and he gave me $4.10.   That money will be going into my top surgery fund soon.

•  

FrancisAnn

Planted some nice roses today, they look good. I live on a farm & really like to grow things, gonna work more on my garden this spring.
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

Natalia

I got into my car (an old Vectra sedan 98) and suddenly a beggar appeared asking me for some coins.

I was only wearing black sunglasses (unissex, but a bit feminine) and nothing else besides my usual clothes and my natural hair, that it is longer but still resembling a male cut.

I said "sure, gimme a moment"...perhaps my voice was sounding a bit more feminine than usual, I don't know...

He helped me maneuvering my car out of a somewhat small space.

I gave him a few coins. He could see me very well when I opened the car window and delivered him the coins... and he said:

"thank you ma'am. God bless you!"

I kept thinking about it for some minutes with a big smile...but I don't know...it could be the effects of alcohol and he was a beggar after all, so he should be probably drunk...I didn't think I was resembling a woman...but that made me happy.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Natalia on March 22, 2014, 12:13:34 PM
I got into my car (an old Vectra sedan 98) and suddenly a beggar appeared asking me for some coins.

I was only wearing black sunglasses (unissex, but a bit feminine) and nothing else besides my usual clothes and my natural hair, that it is longer but still resembling a male cut.

I said "sure, gimme a moment"...perhaps my voice was sounding a bit more feminine than usual, I don't know...

He helped me maneuvering my car out of a somewhat small space.

I gave him a few coins. He could see me very well when I opened the car window and delivered him the coins... and he said:

"thank you ma'am. God bless you!"

I kept thinking about it for some minutes with a big smile...but I don't know...it could be the effect of alcohol, he was a beggar after all...I dn't think Iwas resembling a woman...but that made me happy.

I would have said the same Natalia, after all you have made some great progress lately. I do love you're most recent avatar photo too, very pretty!
  •  

I biked for about one hour, felt great!

•