Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What type of angel are you?

Started by alabamagirl, April 14, 2014, 12:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alabamagirl

You Are a Guardian Angel

You care deeply for your friends and family. Like a Guardian angel, you take protecting them seriously.
Besides guarding the ones you love, you have your eye out for all of humankind. You are very compassionate.

You are a natural caretaker, and you are very interested in social justice. You want to make the world better for everyone.
While you are responsible and conscientious, you are also light hearted. You are easygoing and even quite funny.

What Type of Angel Are You?

Blogthings: 100's of Fun, Free Quizzes!
  •  

alabamagirl

Note on sharing your result, for those who don't already know: On your result page, click the "BBCode" button under where it says "Share!" on the left side of the page, then just copy and paste what appears in the text box into your post.
  •  

V M

LOL... Really?

You Are an Archangel

QuoteYou're so good, people have trouble believing it's not an act. You're practically a saint.
You take ethics and morals very seriously. You can be depended on to do the right thing, even when it's difficult.

You may or may not be religious, but you are definitely deeply spiritual. You want to do right in this world.
You would never betray the trust of your friends and family. And in turn, you are highly respected by everyone.

Dang!!! I was hoping they'd say I was a Victoria's Secret Angel!!!

LOL... As if

Oh, and that's a rather odd looking guitar that Angel is playing  :D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

immortal gypsy

You Are an Angel of Death

You tend to have a dark sense of humor, but you are not as morbid as some people would expect.

You are bold and courageous. You're willing to do what others won't do... and to face what others won't face.

You are very observant and wise. You have amazing insight into other people's lives, but they are also scared of what you know
You are eccentric, extremely quirky, and a bit of a loner. You have unusual interests that others don't share.

Why am I not surprised
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Jessica Merriman

•  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Okay I'll admit it, I'm a little surprised.

You Are a Guardian Angel

You care deeply for your friends and family. Like a Guardian angel, you take protecting them seriously.
Besides guarding the ones you love, you have your eye out for all of humankind. You are very compassionate.

You are a natural caretaker, and you are very interested in social justice. You want to make the world better for everyone.
While you are responsible and conscientious, you are also light hearted. You are easygoing and even quite funny.

What Type of Angel Are You?

Blogthings: 100's of Fun, Free Quizzes!

•