Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Taking the Big Step

Started by Denise01, December 04, 2005, 11:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denise01

While I have been crossdressing now for several years, I had yet to go out fully dressed wearing make up and a skirt.

I Just returned from a months vacation and had a very exciting and enjoyable time.

With the exception of about 5 days out of a little over a month, I wore totally femme clothes, which consisted mainly slacks and ladies jeans etc,

I was visiting In Georgia with Cassie and her wife.  We had previously planned a day of shopping and getting to know each other.  I decided to go out fully en-femme including make up and wearing a skirt, which I had never done before in public. We went out for lunch, shopping and then dinner after. The next day, I again went out fully dressed with out even a thought of any detecition what so ever.
It felt so good to be accepted as a Lady, and from my observation, no one appeared to notice  that I may have been other than the Lady, which I feel I should have been born as. Being fully dressed was a great confidence booster, as It appears I passed very well which I never really thought I could.
The following week I was in Virginia, and visited a girl that I have met from there several times. We also went shopping, that time I was wearing a new Skirt Suit, that I had bought while away, and it felt so good to be able to go out and again be accepted.
The biggest thing I found is that when out fully dressed, be confident in who you are and what you are doing wether it be shopping or dinining etc.
I would like to Thank every one in Susan's for the help and confidence that I am now able to enjoy life in the gender I feel I have been deprived of,

•  

ILoveTSWomen

Good for you Denise  ;D

DennisInGA
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Hi Denis,

It seems that your trip was everything you were hoping for and more.  I'm so glad that you had a good time.  I can tell that you are really feeling good about yourself.  These are all positive steps to be cherished that's for sure.

Take care.

Steph
  •