Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Penectomy

Started by Gina Taylor, June 10, 2014, 05:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mac1

Quote from: Emily29 on August 05, 2014, 03:47:11 AM
Why don't you get cosmetic srs, there is no vaginal canal so no dilation as well... There might be sensitivity and Brassard does it (I guess it costs less too and there isn't much recovery or complication), still I think it's better if you think about it... Maybe you should start hrt too with patches or injection there arent liver complications ^_^
Quote from: Drazenko on August 17, 2014, 01:17:18 AM
That's very interesting. I might be willing to do that. Thanks for mentioning it.
You should probably really consider full SRS. Given your age and other considerations, you should have more reason for that than I have. My need for a vagina is not that great as I don't have any real need or desire to have a relationship with a male. I might use it only once or twice just to see what it feels like and that would not justify the cost or inconvenience for the additional surgery. Just the elimination of the male parts and smooth appearance (with possibly female cosmetic look) would probably be adequate for me.
?
  •  

janetcgtv

i'm one who would wish that I could get pregnant, breast feed, and have periods. However even if modern medicine was able to do this by implanting an uterus, ovaries, and fallopian  tubes in  me.
I have DVT and heart attack(blood thinners) and cannot be on hormones . I have more body hair than a werewolf. I have tried electrologist(plus it would cost thousands of dollars) it worked on my face but not the rest of my body. I can understand why people would want this operation or an orchi. Due to health or monetary reasons also societal reasons that they cannot go thru with SRS. As well feeling that they do not need SRS.  I also have an inoperable kidney stone which would have been broken up by a non-evasive surgery. But the doctors did not do it because of heart. Breast implants would look funny because of all my hair.

Or they may be compensating for what they cannot do.

Everyone has a right to do what they feel is best for themselves.
  •  

Shantel

For what it's worth, I had mentioned sometime back that I had an orchiectomy and later de-transitioned and went for two years without any hormonal base, I became extremely ill and my endocrine system crashed, my thyroid almost flatlined. I have long since been back on HRT and now have to take thyroid medication. You will need to be on male or female HRT once you remove your junk completely, it's not optional!
  •  

Jessica Merriman

Quote from: mac1 on August 17, 2014, 10:20:51 AM
Just the elimination of the male parts and smooth appearance (with possibly female cosmetic look) would probably be adequate for me.
Um you better see a Therapist to make sure instead of "would probably be adequate". That statement scares me to death especially when all of you are overlooking the necessity of HRT post procedure. It is your body of course, but please research this a little better and change your statement to "It will definitely be adequate.  :)
  •  

Gina Taylor

Quote from: mrs izzy on June 11, 2014, 01:01:13 PM
If you live in the states I would not rush anything like that.

There has been so many changes and a lot more to come from the discriminatory exclusions of GCS. Just changed is Medicare, Medicaid,VA and all others will have to fallow.

Its a great time for changes.

Isabell

I do live in the States and it would be nice if Medicare or Medicaid covered these operations, but unfortunately they don't, so I'm stuck with what I have unless someone has another option . . . Guess I'm stuck with tucking for the time being . . . :P
Gina Marie Taylor  8)
  •  

Gina Taylor

Quote from: Shantel on August 17, 2014, 05:53:24 PM
For what it's worth, I had mentioned sometime back that I had an orchiectomy and later de-transitioned and went for two years without any hormonal base, I became extremely ill and my endocrine system crashed, my thyroid almost flatlined. I have long since been back on HRT and now have to take thyroid medication. You will need to be on male or female HRT once you remove your junk completely, it's not optional!
Hey Shantel, that's really interesting and it really gives me a lot of food for thought. Thanks!  :)
Gina Marie Taylor  8)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Gina Taylor on September 30, 2014, 05:36:53 PM
Hey Shantel, that's really interesting and it really gives me a lot of food for thought. Thanks!  :)

You're welcome Gina, just don't make mistakes that are irreversible and have regrets later. Got a former FtM friend who used to post here that went back to being her old self sans breasts and female organs and she's damned unhappy that she succumbed to something that she hadn't really thought through.
  •