Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

12 hrs SRS surgery due to 'scars' in the anal passage leading short depth?

Started by Evolving Beauty, June 14, 2014, 12:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evolving Beauty

To be honest it's not so clear till now despite the doctor explained to me. He told me cos I have had anal sex very frequent, this caused some 'scars' inside me that prevented him to dig further leading me to have a depth of only 4INCH. Anyone else have had this incident and can explain to me better?
  •  

trans064134

Anal ''scars'' ? Are those anal fissures(which i dont understand whats its connection with depth, they are usually at entrance) or hemorroids maybe?
  •  

mrs izzy

Hmmm. 4 inches is no a lot.

Not sure why scars in the anus would make trouble unless they where worried about a fistula risk????

Well i wish you speed in healing. Hope it does not cause any troubles.

Isabell
Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

calico

Another word for those "scars"  is also known as adhesions which form due to many causes but if there are a few it can cause major blockage,  they can be removed but there is a chance of creating more adhesions,  which can cause even more issues.  Pretty much a no win,  they aren't really scars since they tend to stretch out like spider webs  and connect to other internal organs,  my grandmother actually suffered from the same and the had to take a chunk of her intestines out to fix it.  One of the girls who was with me had a similar issue and was advised of the possible complications. 
"To be one's self, and unafraid whether right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity."― Irving Wallace  "Before you can be anything, you have to be yourself. That's the hardest thing to find." -  E.L. Konigsburg
  •  

trans064134

Quote from: calico on June 14, 2014, 03:54:48 PM
Another word for those "scars"  is also known as adhesions which form due to many causes but if there are a few it can cause major blockage,  they can be removed but there is a chance of creating more adhesions,  which can cause even more issues.  Pretty much a no win,  they aren't really scars since they tend to stretch out like spider webs  and connect to other internal organs,  my grandmother actually suffered from the same and the had to take a chunk of her intestines out to fix it.  One of the girls who was with me had a similar issue and was advised of the possible complications.
Wow I'm worried I just looked it up. Many resources say a trauma or a surgery can cause adhesions. Can anal sex really cause that?
  •  

Julieb1

The septum which is near the douglas pouch which wheit e the surgeons disect to is thin if you have had anal sex this can cause problems.

I had a polyp removed from that area and I can feel It so im careful dilating.

the question I suppose is would another surgeon done anything different which atm you arnt going to know.

However there is 2 girls I know of who ended up with cosmetic surgery as their pelvis didnt allow the space.

possibly you may be able to dilate deeper.

realisticly we never know what we may end up with when we get put out and we never know if we will develop complications in the coming months or yrs.

big hugs x
Postop 19th march 2014
Dr sanguan
  •  

IamNotxChristine

From the office of dr brassard

Dear Christine
Nothing as shown that having anal sex is causing a problem to create depth of the cavity
Sincerely,

Dr Maud Belanger, MD, FRCS(c)
Hh
  •  

crowcrow223

As someone mentioned, the depth you have right after the surgery is just the beginning, dilating can do wonders and increase the depth a lot! good luck!
  •  

Nicolette

Quote from: Evolving Beauty on June 14, 2014, 12:17:10 PM
To be honest it's not so clear till now despite the doctor explained to me. He told me cos I have had anal sex very frequent, this caused some 'scars' inside me that prevented him to dig further leading me to have a depth of only 4INCH. Anyone else have had this incident and can explain to me better?

That's interesting because he gave the same identical excuse to three British m2f I got to know while I was deciding. The colon scar tissue excuse, that is. One ended up with 3 inches. They never had anal sex btw. To quote one "How would I have got a scar on my colon as I have no recollection of anything happening to me and I have not even had anal sex". The last I heard, one was investigating a new surgical procedure to extend her vagina. And they do feel cheated.

There was a discussion about this on this board. He was on the top of my list until I heard these identical stories.
  •  

Evolving Beauty

Quote from: Nicolette on June 19, 2014, 07:52:09 AM
That's interesting because he gave the same identical excuse to three British m2f I got to know while I was deciding. The colon scar tissue excuse, that is. One ended up with 3 inches. They never had anal sex btw. To quote one "How would I have got a scar on my colon as I have no recollection of anything happening to me and I have not even had anal sex". The last I heard, one was investigating a new surgical procedure to extend her vagina. And they do feel cheated.

There was a discussion about this on this board. He was on the top of my list until I heard these identical stories.

This happened to a very few girls, majority hadn't have had this problem. In fact he strongly discouraged the Sigmoid Colon surgery as it's the last resort and to do it only if I really cannot deal with my 4inch. I will try to live with it but if I can't, will come back to do the sigmoid thing. However I would say aesthetically I am more than satisfied he did it 100% like a genetic female.  ;)
  •  

Nicolette

4" is preferable to having one's abdomen cut up, muscle damaged and scarred. I'm glad you're satisfied with everything else.
  •  

trans064134

Quote from: Nicolette on June 19, 2014, 07:52:09 AM

Maybe it is also caused by some digestive problems. Usually suffering from constipation, bad eating habits. I researched some symptoms(and I suffer from some) although you cant really count on them, it made me fear(im a little paranoid when it comes to diseases, lol). I dont have very much anal sex but I seriously concerned about this. I fear that ''what if I have it too?''. I wont go to chet but I will go to another thai doctor. I guess it's best to ask him.
  •  

Evolving Beauty

Quote from: cherybum on June 20, 2014, 08:18:30 PM
Maybe it is also caused by some digestive problems. Usually suffering from constipation, bad eating habits. I researched some symptoms(and I suffer from some) although you cant really count on them, it made me fear(im a little paranoid when it comes to diseases, lol). I dont have very much anal sex but I seriously concerned about this. I fear that ''what if I have it too?''. I wont go to chet but I will go to another thai doctor. I guess it's best to ask him.

More than 95% of Chett girls were lucky to get a 6 inch, my case is a very rare one and I have been unfortunate to be among that minority. Based on overall performance of Chett I still recommend him big time. My vagina can no way be clocked whatsoever and is so beautiful and looks 100% like a GG, sensation is there (inner labia/clitoris) + I had a miraculous recovery of only 13 days. I'm now back to normal walking with no pain anymore.
  •  

IamNotxChristine

Obvious troll is obvious

At first Christine was dubious as to if thks condition happens
So I emailed brassards office and asked
If you would kindly look up a little you will see
The email I recieved.
And no one two weeks out if surgury is going to
Concince anyone over a web cam  evolving..
  •