Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Looking For LGBT or Trans Support Group in Tampa Orlando, or Gainesville Florida

Started by Allyda, June 14, 2014, 10:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allyda

Does anyone know of any LGBT or Trans support groups/centers in the Tampa Florida area? Orlando is just as far for me so if anyone knows of some there or in Tampa, or even Gainesville and has their contact information I would greatly appreciate it.

I thank you in advance.

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

bunnymom

•  

Dee Marshall

A friend of mine on line says zie belongs to one in the Orlando area. When I see zir next I'll get the info and if it's different I'll post it.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Allyda

Thanks for the replies. Orlando is a little further than Tampa is from me. I was just there 2 days ago though when I took my now ex SO over to get her new vehicle. It cost me $70. round trip.

Allie :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•