Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

1st day urinating as a woman, what a hot mess! Help me!

Started by Evolving Beauty, June 18, 2014, 02:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evolving Beauty

URINATING THE FIRST DAY AS A WOMAN

So the nurses finally removed the urine catheter after almost 2 weeks  :o Dunno why they took so long to remove mine cos on the paper they said they remove it 3rd day in hotel. The nurse for some reason is using real candles instead of plastic dilators to dilate me and I insisted and told her use the plastic dilator cos I got to go in 5 days and she needs to teach me already as I'm afraid not to be able to do it when I'm alone specially they don't come on Sunday. She said the day before final day wtf. So when I was left alone I struggled using the real plastic dilator and I finally managed to. Youpie!!! In fact I misunderstood the dilation chart in the beginning thinking we needed to dilate 9 times a day when its in fact 3 but need to keep changing the size each time during the 3 sessions, well that's the week 4 anyways.

PEEING AS A WOMAN
OMG so yeah they finally removed the urine catheter today. I think in all this SRS I had it was the most painful thing. Same feeling as when they remove that LONG cloth from your nose after a rhinoplasty. But anyways I felt so relieved that finally all those things were finally gone off me. I feel so better and FREE now. I can walk better and even walked outside the hotel in the nice garden a bit.

So yeah then came the time where I started feel like urinating. I got so scared the first time if my peehole would pain or what heck feeling will I get. By the end it was bareable BUT HELL I THOUGHT IT WOULD COME OUT AS A STRAIGHT LINE LIKE GG BUT SPURTED OUT SPREADING ALL OVER MY ANUS BUMS, WET MY ENTIRE VAGINA. THIS WAS SO DISGUSTING THAT I HAD TO GO RINSE MYSELF UNDER THE SHOWER. I'm not used to have so much urine spread on me like this. Now the hell is every time I need to go urinate I need to go shower and rince down too but what if I'm in a public toilet PFFFT! Is it just me or what? HOw others do=
  •  

Julieb1

Yep thats normal for a while it does get better try arching your back and squat then use non scented sensitive baby wipes to clean up.

xxx
Postop 19th march 2014
Dr sanguan
  •  

Evolving Beauty

Quote from: Julieb1 on June 18, 2014, 02:38:13 PM
Yep thats normal for a while it does get better try arching your back and squat then use non scented sensitive baby wipes to clean up.

xxx

Dear everyday you reply and help me, today I'd like to stop by to thank you specially. Sometimes I'm just lazy to reply lol. I read all your advices meticulously and it's very useful for me. Thanks a lot.  ;)
  •  

Julieb1

Im concerned about you I have a baseball bat I use to bring people back to normality and sense please dont make me use it  ;) :)

xx

ps forgot to mention your still swollen and try separateing your lips gently before hand x
Postop 19th march 2014
Dr sanguan
  •  

calico

Oh lord,  you weren't the only one that had a catheter in you that long,  or be using candles in the beginning to dilate,  yup  that was me to.....  Though I have to say you are a bit gutsy and maybe a tad crazy,  I waited for Sri to up me to #1 as I didn't feel like possibly throwing away my money.  However the night before the flight I did dilate 2 hours and decided to attempt to go up to #2 for the second hour,  it took a moment but  did it.  Also when Sri put the #1 in I about vomited and darn nere passed out.  Lol

Oh and Btw not all gg's pee straight lines dear,  welcome to woman hood.  Lol unless I'm about to burst I don't go in a complete straight line it's just the way I is so if it don't change well.....get used to it. 
"To be one's self, and unafraid whether right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity."― Irving Wallace  "Before you can be anything, you have to be yourself. That's the hardest thing to find." -  E.L. Konigsburg
  •