News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

No fantasy faces and lives please. Susans is not for pretenders

Started by Nero, June 23, 2014, 01:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: christopher on July 16, 2014, 08:04:25 PM
Wingless bat?? I am not a wingless bat. I may be freakish but I prefer fierce. Wingless bat indeed. I might have to unleash my inner wolverine.

Go wolverines! "Red Dawn"
  •  

Bombadil

Wow. There's a movie I haven't thought about in a long time

•  

V M

Quote from: christopher on July 16, 2014, 10:40:22 PM
Wow. There's a movie I haven't thought about in a long time

I haven't seen that one in quite awhile either, given the recent stuff going on with the Ukraine makes it kinda surreal

I'm sure wolverines are actually quite cute and cuddly when they're not trying to take someone's leg off  :D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Bombadil

oh no, are people calling me cute and cuddly again? why can't I convince people I'm fierce and... umm... well.. I was going to say mean but I don't think I really want to be mean... hmmm... but I am fierce. Really.

•  

Autumn Faith

I thot I recognized you Jill.... lol supermodel you are!    You go girl!
Executive director of Trans Umbrella Foundation inc.

Because Life is TUF!!
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

•  

Ptarus

Its the real Ptarus!
I do this because I've been questioned twice about my picture being fake

So here it is everyone, the proof.

"just in time for nothing to matter" -Ptarus
  •  

Jessica Merriman

Quote from: christopher on July 03, 2014, 12:52:10 PM
ROOOOOOOAR

Oh how CUTE!! Just needs a belly rub and a snack. Awwww :)

Unfortunately this is the real me. In a strange coincidence it is also the last as the camera won't work now> ???
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: Jessica Merriman on July 20, 2014, 04:23:34 PM
Oh how CUTE!! Just needs a belly rub and a snack. Awwww :)

Unfortunately this is the real me. In a strange coincidence it is also the last as the camera won't work now> ???

Stop forcing it to hold pics of your old self. Poor thing.

Did I hear belly rubz?
  •  

Jessica Merriman

There are belly rubs and belly RUBZZZZZ. You get the last one!  ;)
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: Jessica Merriman on July 20, 2014, 04:50:08 PM
There are belly rubs and belly RUBZZZZZ. You get the last one!  ;)

PURRS, now that is the lady I know!
  •  

Elanore joey

is my picture ok i think its pretty obvious im not lola bunny although i wouldnt mind that bust to waist ratio and the cute/sexy fluffy tail not sure about the floppy ears though what do think are her ears cute
we are all beautiful in our own way its just some people don't see it :-*
  •  

Ptarus

Quote from: Elanore joey on July 20, 2014, 04:59:14 PM
is my picture ok i think its pretty obvious im not lola bunny although i wouldnt mind that bust to waist ratio and the cute/sexy fluffy tail not sure about the floppy ears though what do think are her ears cute

Lola bunny was my childhood crush.
Now shes just my adulthood crush.

She got those amazing curves lol
"just in time for nothing to matter" -Ptarus
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Nero on June 23, 2014, 01:04:50 PM
When you post a photo or avatar of someone other than yourself and claim or lead our members to believe it's you, you're insulting all of us. Insulting our intelligence (since many of these photos are easily turned up in a google search as being some model who is either a well known cis person or just very unlikely to be you).

You're also >-bleeped-<ting in the face of our many members who have shared their real faces and real lives with us. They were brave enough to share themselves warts and all with us. So don't chicken out and try to pass off a gorgeous cis person as yourself. You don't have to be beautiful to get into this club. You just have to be real. And there are many of us who don't show our faces for privacy reasons. Perfectly understandable as well. Just don't pretend to show your face, unless it's really YOUR face.

If for whatever reason, you want to play out a fantasy on the internet - a fantasy face and fantasy life - please go elsewhere. Fantasy has its place, but it's not here.

Avatars of famous people or models are ok; as long as you're not trying to fool anyone it's you.

Timeless advice.
  •  

AnneK

I agree and I've also come across some stories that I have doubts about.  Another thing about avatars is they can affect your credibility.  I've seen some here and elsewhere that cause me to ignore some people.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Mariah

Considering this an old thread due to an issue that isn't present currently I'm going to lock this thread.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •