Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Tucking Question: Where /are/ those inguinal cavities?

Started by 326, September 30, 2014, 02:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okay, so, from what I've read the top issue with tucking is that once you put your things away, they have a tendency to escape, so it takes some creative problem-solving to keep them inside.

The problem I've been having isn't that they come out, since they can't do that if they never go in! According to all these lovely diagrams, the inguinal canals go upwards and outwards, but the only place I can place the testes (well, right testicle, since there's no room for the left one after the right one goes there) is directly above the penis, but that doesn't seem right since it creates a large bulge and I'm preeettty sure the whole point of tucking is to reduce bulging.

I know there was another person who was having this issue, but they self-solved their issue fairly quickly so I couldn't quite get a good idea of what they were doing...

Sorry, and thanks~!
  •  

Hikari

Honestly, until some shrinkage occurred I couldn't put them anywhere. I am not sure that these cavities are always big enough, I mean I basically just have to push them, like up from the resting position and I find it.

私は女の子 です!My Blog - Hikari's Transition Log http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,377.0.html
  •  

Eh, by shrinkage you mean that that comes naturally with altered hormonal levels, or something else? (getting smaller as you try to press them in? x_x; More likely than that, shrinkage from cooling?)
  •  

suzifrommd

My shrinkage started within a month or two of my taking Spiro. Before that, I would just rest the boys in the hollow right above my scrotum. Within a few months I could shove them all the way up the inguinal canal without noticing.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •